Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. That does seem to be a bit of a flaw
  2. glrnet

    350Z vs Celica day

    The trouble is he has too many to choose from
  3. Sickening, absolutely sickening
  4. The world is going mad!
  5. You are completely and utterly beyond help mate Good luck
  6. glrnet

    350Z vs Celica day

    Do you never run out of sausages!!?
  7. What's not to like? It's Azure
  8. , another Canadian member
  9. Great minds Dave^
  10. :yahoo:it was an absolute pleasure to have you with us Nat and we are all delighted you enjoyed yourself. I think Will can sort that out for you, PM him
  11. Spoke to Ray, I've got B17 rattle cans and it'll keep me out of trouble this weekend
  12. locked as found one here:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71468-on-behalf-of-graham-as-wales-has-claimed-his-pisser/
  13. Problem solved chaps, big thanks to Octet, he has spares since he changed his bumper and I'm going to collect them later today hopefully. Thanks Ady
  14. glrnet

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Sounds like a plan, can't take long from either port to Chirk
  15. , sounds like you sell the type r now
  16. glrnet

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Great vid Matt
  17. glrnet

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    +1 +2
  18. She did indeed
  19. PM Doogyrev, he'll knock one up for you
  20. glrnet

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    She didn't have a clue how many portions she gave him
  21. Blimey, I was able to order 8
  22. glrnet

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    I think Keyser needs to do another montage...... just of your expressions Ian.....
×
×
  • Create New...