Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I know you know what it is but print this off and email it to the Nissan half wits at your stealership, it's No 13
  2. Surprised you haven't heard it from up there!!
  3. I used Mazuma and had no problems with them at all, mid you that was 2 years ago.
  4. Hi Scotty, I have just PM you. . Scotty did you get my PM ?. You can check if a PM has been read by clicking on the conversation in your PM section, although it is fair to point out that that only relates to the PM itself, the recipient may have read the email notification and not bothered clicking on the PM
  5. Never heard of anyone here using Godspeeds and I know two members who used them for Caliper refurbishing and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, I know it's two completely different services but just making you aware
  6. There's a saying that comes to mind, 'Do what I say, not what I do'
  7. This kind of platter puss?
  8. That can happen if you don't keep it flat on your face, if you tilt it it will override the length setting and cut shorter.
  9. Does anyone know off the top of their head what diameter and length the bolts for cats/hfc's joints are?
  10. Brilliant news Mark, great to see your Dad back where he belongs
  11. Looks like you've been on it again Will
  12. The rear spoiler and the row of switches in the centre of the dash are particularly nasty
  13. Saw one close up today and I have only one word, well two words, horribly tacky
  14. What JP said ^
  15. Wasso's got an original for sale........................................ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76606-chargespeed-rear-original-with-carbon-diffuser-for-sale/
  16. And far more satisfying!!
  17. If you want to go "Wafting" PM SMD
  18. Hi Dibs. ..Lets us know what you want to do, Cheers mate. PM him Will
  19. It's the only thing that keeps him sane Craig
×
×
  • Create New...