Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. glrnet

    Baffled sumps

    Didn't Darren have an APS sump
  2. "The main drawback, however – and it’s one that keen drivers may never accept –is that the steering just feels bizarre. The weighting seems inconsistent and changes mid-corner, and you never really trust that the artificial feedback is accurate or reliable." End of!!
  3. back twisty, nice looking Zed
  4. Cheesey pose forgiven. Good for you bud, stick around
  5. I'm off over there to have a read, SMD, fancy a giggle!!?
  6. He's a fast c*ck though!
  7. I did say paper, in no way did I infer that it was a purveyor of news
  8. You won't know if you don't take it in, what have you got to lose
  9. Gotta sell papers somehow Rich
  10. The person who buys Darren's car is going to be a very lucky chap. It's fair to say that his attention to detail and thoroughness is second to none. One of the most cared for cars I know of
  11. Onwards and upwards mate
  12. Congrats Mr & Mrs BM. Be very happy
  13. "Is that Christian in your ear telling you to shake my hand for the cameras!!?"
  14. Whatever the circumstances, it's a complete tragedy RIP
  15. glrnet

    whats on

  16. Did you PM him and ask these questions/express concerns?
  17. Hah, I work for BT (and I may regret saying this, I'm not sure) but if any of you ever have problems with a service BT is providing for you (personal, business, phone, TV, Internet, whatever...) just let me know. There are some cases where we can help gee things along a bit if you're stuck with a problem and aren't making the progress you'd like. (There are also some things where it's illegal for me to help you because of the way BT is regulated by the government so I can't help with everything, but I'll try my best) Wish I'd known this a couple of years ago
  18. Thanks for explaining, as Chris says, enjoy the challenge
  19. I don't know what it is, it'd be nice if you told us though
  20. really pmsl!!
  21. Truly, the end of an era, roll on the next one
  22. I concur 100%. It's only Wasso that yarps. Had my Milltek, exactly the same as Darren's and it's the dogs, no droning at all but give it beans over 3500 revs and it's gorgeous.
×
×
  • Create New...