Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. The first google search I did revealed this:- http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/shop_parts/oil_filter/nissan/350z.html The second one found this :- http://www.ebay.com/itm/171125236245?catId=6000&item=171125236245
  2. Have a great day buddy, Happy Birthday
  3. Not now, did that the very first time, lesson learnt
  4. That's fair enough, the local place gave me a "could be this could be that price" didn't fill me with confidence. Much prefer somewhere that knows what they are doing with Zeds.
  5. Just don't hold the heat gun too close for too long
  6. I'm thinking about new bushes so a rough price guide would be useful
  7. So funny ^
  8. It'll be interesting to hear what it's like in areas where signal strength is not so good, it's not for me as I have a Pure DAB that I move between vehicles (antenna in each vehicle power supply hard wired in). The idea of a portable DAB does have an appeal though.
  9. Bad man
  10. I'm sure he will until he gets the numbers up. Looks like it's all down to "natural fitness" then Oh, and
  11. If they apply the "sneaky" controls that they do to FB it'll be ruined in many people's eyes. Where are you now mate?
  12. Ditto that.
  13. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26266689
  14. I don't think anyone believes you now
  15. Berks do tend to be raspy and it's a bit of a Marmite thing, as far as I can gather the level of rasp depends on the exhaust you are adding them to, a true dual cat back may increase the rasp slightly but as Sipar has said you shouldn't have any trouble selling Berks here if you they are not for you. Changing anything on your exhaust yourself can be a complete ball ache, a lot will depend on how badly the original bolts are corroded, personally I wouldn't bother, get it into a local friendly mechanic/tyre place who has a ramp. Hope it all works out for you.
  16. glrnet

    Boot Z emblem

    In the post Ricky.
  17. What's a tread ?
  18. Nice work guys and Kim
  19. Had a little time today and managed to finish off the off the new bonnet lifters in Azure and a coat of lacquer on the cooling panel
  20. http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/coupe/2004_Coupe+Roadster/FL.pdf
  21. Oh silly me!!
  22. http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/coupe/ It's the US version but it might help
  23. No chance while Bob's in "munch mode"
×
×
  • Create New...