Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. So, whose coverage have you prefered BBC or ITV? And who will win tonight? Allez Les Bleus
  2. Did exactly this on my Ark as I wanted rolled tips. They cut the old days ones off and real placed them, pretty good job for £60 odd quid as far as I remember👍🏽
  3. It's always happened in Rugby.
  4. And it sounds like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428&feature=player_embedded&v=X86qc_8K8XU
  5. Nuff said
  6. Ark Grip. End of
  7. And another classic from Hapless Hoddle - "fatigueness"!!
  8. We don't condone or endorse the kind of behaviour being advocated or endorsed by Scylla or anyone else. Now locked.
  9. To the contrary, I think that you are both stupid and pathetic: How lovely of you. Oh! and I forgot irresponsible as well. I've just noticed the embarrassingly high post count to your name; you're one of those self-appointed moral arbiters, aren't you? An armchair judge who sits and dispenses the iron-clad fist of justice to all before you from the cosy anonymity of the internet. I wish I could be perfect. Like you. I think you might find he's taking the PI55 mate If he is, then I stand corrected, but I would be surprised. And he's been a trader here for many a year, hence the real reason for the high post count. Play nicely. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. glrnet

    Wasso spacer

    I believe they were more cost effective from new and colour choice was important to some people🙂 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. I believe it's a Varis lip, but they're rare as hens teeth so good luck finding one. 😬 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  12. A quick google search suggets not.
  13. I do like those a lot. Looks like a cracking example.
  14. Done, see you all there, looking forward to this.
  15. People appreciate sarcastic rudeness. I like to think of myself as the forum's Jack Dee. thats not what I'd call you😂 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  16. Whether it's better to be in than out is clearly a point for continuing debate but you have to wonder what the result would have been if there hadn't been sooooo many lies told. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36641390
  17. I think my Sister summed it up quite well yesterday talking to her Hubby and middle son who are footy mad. "Just because we won a trophy once 50 years ago doesn't mean we're any good now" Harsh but fair.
  18. Please don't equalise, we can't stand anymore.
  19. So has Woy.
  20. Can't understand why anyone is surprised tbh, we have no defence to speak of and the manager is passed sell by.
  21. Currently meeting expectations.
  22. I said there would be pens
×
×
  • Create New...