Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. No, and all you buggers who have made sure it won't, I have a surprise for you..............................you're all in my group this year :lol:
  2. glrnet

    Wales Prep

    Mine's all done too As Colin will confirm
  3. New slam/cooling panel this year and a little refresh with the rattle cans, thank you for your kind words
  4. Wise words wizurd, don't stress guys, it is all very straight forward
  5. And some random engine bay shots
  6. Gave the old girl a good detail over the last 2 days, anyway the Smurf is back
  7. Sorry Chris Been a bit busy organising a little get together this weekend
  8. Thank you Ian, mrs glrnet just tried in in IE and it failed, I'm using FF and it's fine.
  9. For those of you staying elsewhere or who have no accommodation please ensure that you collect your Welcome Packs from reception at the the Moreten Thank you
  10. Likewise, I wouldn't have thought to do what you've done to your engine cover
  11. Absolutely spot on mate, I think Humpy and Wizurd would agree too
  12. Are they straight now Papa ? They're like this Bruv
  13. TMI!!
  14. Ditto, happy birthday chaps
  15. No frickin way, I'm calling custard!!
  16. You send him and he'll go on my rad grille for the duration
×
×
  • Create New...