Jump to content

Floydbax

Members
  • Posts

    816
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Floydbax

  1. I think they were M6X15 1.15 10mm hex spanner, the tin is pretty thin so I'm sure you could force a new thread with the wrong pitch. Since changed to these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008L1679S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
  2. There's a good pic in my gallery of my installed 10" Free Air sub.
  3. A quick scan on EBay showed loads of DE's for sale cheaper than that Personally I'd give someone like API Engines a call and see if they can get hold of one.
  4. http://www.tdi-north.com/ If these guys can't do it they might know someone more local to you that can
  5. Depends on your budget really. I've had one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005Q6CJI4?keywords=dashcam&qid=1450640237&ref_=sr_1_3&s=automotive&sr=1-3 very cheap and does the job fine. However i figured I needed a front and rear also so traded up to one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008ES75ZS?keywords=dashcam&qid=1450640593&ref_=sr_1_49&s=automotive&sr=1-49 Still very good simple to use and equally as 'plug and play. They both come on on the ignition and record on a loop onto a mini SD card. However after my dad was involved in a crash for cash we got him a Blackview http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackvue-32GB-DR650GW-2CH-Driving-Recorder/dp/B00NYBE7TC/ref=sr_1_6?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1450640774&sr=1-6&keywords=dashcam+blackvue way more expensive but very discrete and loads of functions. I can recommend all of these
  6. Black 350 Coupe going north past the police station around 1am - I was on my cycle, 'negotiating' my way home after a skinful
  7. Oh dear, please don't get me banned I personally hate horror movies but I've a younger bro who has always been into them. We travel together a lot so I get to see out of the corner of my eye (I'm more a Ferris Buler/Back to the Future/Blues Brothers fan) - you might want to check out Human Centipede series = gross. When I was younger I was totally freaked by Scanners and the original Hellraiser proper nightmare stuff !
  8. The cabin in the woods - just OTT http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_cabin_in_the_woods/
  9. Fitted this month with the renown Vortech Supercharger at a cost of £7800 by experts Horsham Developments
  10. Err it's not reached its reserve yet!!
  11. At the Low and Sleazy lights, I beeped back a bit late lol
  12. I have to admit being a little underwhelmed considering Nissan have produced pretty much the same power from half the cylinders and displacement! I was hoping they would 'morph' this into a V6 monster http://www.racecar-engineering.com/news/nissan-unveils-tiny-400bhp-racing-engine-for-zeod-project-confirms-lmp1-programme-for-2015/
  13. Change your clocks over for JDM ones that read in KPH then get this guy's lawyer on the case - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3344766/Manchester-City-star-Yaya-Toure-escapes-driving-ban-speeding-given-six-points-driving-licence.html (apologies for the Daily Wail link ).
  14. And Pete, I'm over kinda your end this arvo - Monday (well near Ellesmere Port ) - not in the Zed tho unfortunately
  15. Saturday morning. I didn't actually spot you, but a close mate messaged me complimenting me on the sound 'my' car made when 'I' went past - I assume you were on your way to Oulton Park for the Jap show - Me, I didn't wake up 'til 1 after Fri
  16. Local exhaust place: http://www.jpexhausts.co.uk/ Can't rate these guys highly enough, they can do anything you want and at ridiculously cheap prices
  17. Apparently mine's a bit weird too (according to my old local Nissan dealership) '05 Roadster, gunmetal Thoughts were that it was imported from Cyprus by a British serviceman. Still all UK spec though! I was going to ask my friend who works at Nissan HO to run it through their main database but I'm a lazy git and didn't get around to it I think there was 'a thing' with Nissan importing them this way avoiding duty
  18. It's on ITV 4 right now!!
  19. http://www.superstre...e-engine-build/ Loved that article. Wondered why they don't use a stroker kit? http://www.briancrower.com/makes/nissan/vq35de_stroker.shtml (added link for clarity)
  20. Vikki was in it, but she wasn't the hottest (IMHO) tho' she can actually drift. The other 2 hotties were freakin' useless
  21. Drifting a couple of 370Z Nismo's in the new series
  22. 'Please Hoon Responsibly'
  23. Isn't the switch a 'rocker' 3-way switch, middle=off then the other settings are both seat and back or seat or back only? IDK I never even tried mine
  24. Who else opened this post expecting to hear of another bottom end problem Welcome to the forum Check your oil regularly
×
×
  • Create New...