Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. Wtf how do you even do that? People are so retarded.
  2. What for? Increased noise? I'd go with HFCs or decats if you want more noise, you could end up with an annoying drone if you remove them. I certainly wouldn't want to be chopping my Gemini up.
  3. Same questions that were going through my head when I was following it! Yes it looks £30k plus, easily more, but the performance on paper lets it down unfortunately. Thinking about what other cars you could get for the same money, there's a lot more desirable cars out there imo, but really depends what you are after. They are rare for one thing and probably the last big engined NA Z that will be produced.
  4. **64 VXP. Anyone here? First MkII Nismo I've seen in the flesh, looks so good much better than the first imo.
  5. Some nautilus coils are bad unfortunately, I've had a couple that were no good and others I have spoken to have had the same problem.
  6. Blimey Kanger have released 0.15 Ohm coils for the subtank!
  7. Normal noise, they all do it.
  8. Hahaha this is so true!
  9. Thanks I took a couple more angles that evening too:
  10. Me too Either way, I love how it is at the moment, drives so well. Nearly had it two years now and it's still as exciting to drive as the day I got it
  11. Nice looking Z mate, the lowering and spacers look spot on
  12. Just kidding, look forward to seeing what you come up with
  13. Are you talking about the collar that holds the bushes? What are you trying to do as these aren't adjustable.
  14. Dry hits are the worst tasting thing ever.
  15. Wtf
  16. Oh God, I want a dripper now.
  17. Nice, is that a clone? What coils are you using in it?
  18. Nice collection there What dripper do you use?
  19. Yeah that's the plan Got to try and scrape the pennies together, so could be while yet/if at all!
  20. I got my Z from Stratstone in Leicester and had no problems with a test drive. The salesman took me as a passenger to begin with and warmed the car up nicely then gave it some beans and got the rear out a couple of times, then handed the keys to me and encouraged me to do the same, it was great Test drive lasted over and hour in total and got a full mix of different types of roads in.
  21. Yes, all on the drive with jack stands, very easy to do. It's a bit quieter than what my Cobra resonated was, but a different sound which I like. I think I will add decats soon to increase the volume a bit.
  22. I take this back now, the batteries must've come with some charge in them as I charged from 16% yesterday and it took 5 hours First time I've charged then since using it, so they lasted 6 days which is impressive!
  23. I find the better ones are online, try Digbys. Mum's Custard and baked apple and cinnamon are a favourite of mine. Flavour is very pronounced in these
×
×
  • Create New...