Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Nope, but this apparently works just as well http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/45398-bose-phono-ipod-hack-guide/#entry686203
  2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Matchbox-Cars-Nissan-350Z-1-64-2008-NEW-/400420268360?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item5d3ae86948
  3. and the reason for that is "Test drives" or more importantly, dreamers who want to waste a few minutes and rag a car they won't actually buy
  4. Constructive dismissal, it wouldn't even get to court. They'd pay you off as they wouldn't want all that coming out.
  5. I bet you have a specific social media policy don't you?
  6. On a track car the back looks ace, on a road car it just looks out of place Love the front mega stylee though! It even has a raise in the middle for cats eyes to fit through! Oh wait, aero, for AERO purposes
  7. Will? Is that really you? :scare: :scare:
  8. Just goes to show that "work friends" aren't always friends at all I know that I despise the 3 colleagues I work with most, I'm always pleasant with them and I don't think they know I really don't like them. Let's just hope they don't buy a 350z now
  9. Hahahaha, yes! And if you don't; make sure it's filmed!!
  10. Like anywhere, they have a range of cars. They seem to be good guys, they're a trader on here and have always come across well. I'd say they're worth the time, as you can compare a lot of Z's together and if you think one doesn't feel right, then jump into another to compare it.
  11. Just remember that if you spin out, whilst rolling backwards the amazing ABS won't let you apply the brakes until you're pretty much stopped. It's great, not scary at all and really really fun. In a slapping a horny bull round the balls kinda way!
  12. AliveBoy

    Smoothed spats

    I did one too and I love it
  13. No but they are threatening to sack me and I'm not joking! Do tell!
  14. I think he specifically meant what happened to Vlad
  15. +1, fabulous pads, used them on track and they were faultless, unlike some pads they also come with the anti squeel shims already fitted, so they are literally a straight swap without any faffing around
  16. Congratulations?
  17. Absolutely. I suppose though, if you don't want that to happen to your family, don't drive like a ***** (Not saying you do, just meaning that he is the only one to blame) Any child that see's that won't street race, I'd put money on it. You could say the same amount smoking or eating certain stuff, driving in general, flying or even stepping out the house. But you don't think what if i die and leave my body out. . to a certain degree, you're right. Smoking causes your family to watch you die slowly (In most cases, not all obviously) and so does eating everything you can reach so it's not too dissimilar. Driving in general and flying etc, yep, you don't think about it. I guess what I was meaning is, do something exceptionally wrong and you deserve anything you get. Doing 80/90 in 70 yes it would be really extreme and excessive, however 150 in a residential area deserves anything you get. I'd far rather his family have to see it than the family of a child who was playing in his garden when a car came bowling through the garden fence.
  18. Presume that's a no to the hookers offer? Edit: just realised how weird that looks!
  19. Absolutely. I suppose though, if you don't want that to happen to your family, don't drive like a ***** (Not saying you do, just meaning that he is the only one to blame) Any child that see's that won't street race, I'd put money on it.
  20. Sorry, Just realised I wasn't very explanatory, without the bonnet stay hole and the bonnet catch hole?
  21. What's the likelyhood of getting one with no holes? No massive urgency as I have more important things to do first
  22. AliveBoy

    Smoothed spats

    Satin black! Easy to do, and easy to touch up too
  23. Hi Guys, This year I'll be taking part in Movember, for those of you who don't know what it's about (or who live under a rock ) you don't shave your top lip for a month and people sponsor you for the honour of laughing at you. Does anyone else do Movember, and if so, any useful tips? (Other than the obvious not shaving the top lip thing!)
×
×
  • Create New...