Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. This sounds like a no brainer Dose mapping hurt the car in anyway ?
  2. I had a GT edition as a loan car while the had mine can say I noticed much difference paddle shift was nice for a bit tho as I have a manual
  3. Sorry guys I'm just buyby Birmingham airport Be great to get a listen z dedicated
  4. So no drone for the Invidia Better than cobra?
  5. Cool thank you
  6. Cool what's GB? Pardon my ignorance Do they do a smaller tip or that it
  7. What's the price on cbe?
  8. 370z all the way
  9. Thanks guys I'll be in Scotland on that day unfortunately I'll be at the next one without a doubt. 👠Is your cobra the new one that's come out or is that not out yet?
  10. Where did you get the carbon bit on the bumper looks great
  11. Hi guys im in the midlands and im looking to order an exaughst but would like to her my possible choices in person Is there anyone with an ark grip or inivdia Gemini that I could get a listen off in person thanks guys Ps im after nice sound looks but no drone in cab if any one has any other suggestions
  12. Bastards Hopfully you get a new one and have a fresh start
  13. Sounds like a plan
  14. Thanks guys apricate it I'm looking to keep the car looking as it does now and sound nicer The milteck is good for that but the price is a bit to harsh for me
  15. The price is attractive for sure Any drone atall?
  16. nissanman312

    wipers

    Dose anybody know where we can get 370z wipers from other than main dealer
  17. Hi guys I would like your opinion on which one you choose add the ark is a good bit more but I do like the look and sound Also dose a pipe affect insurance cost much?
×
×
  • Create New...