Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Can the bearings not be replaced?
  2. Yeah I was going to with roll bars first and see how it feels Just want too get it running on rails lol
  3. Is it possible with coilovers to have the handling improved with out lowering dramatically
  4. Sounds good pray for a dry day
  5. Meet point is apm customs ill take a picture of the map tonight and put it up for you
  6. Still a goer as far as I know I'll check up tho make sure It's looking dry for Sunday so that's a good start
  7. The springs? lol that plastic bit scrapes now
  8. wow how many miles are these supposed to last ?
  9. how un cheap are they?
  10. dose it feel much different in the tight twisty stuff? what scrapes that bit of plastic that runs under the bumper?
  11. I would like to pick your brains whats changes have you made ? and whats effects did they have for better or worse Im talking coilovers , anti roll bars etc
  12. Welcome you will love it
  13. that was posted 2 years ago Thats what you get for reading the forum while sat in traffic
  14. What's the score with the coilovers
  15. Nice
  16. My wipers have a mind of there own and I'm on mpss and the back end let loose on me in a damp patch last night traction caught it before I headed for the ditch
  17. we have been out this afternoon/eve and had a fantastic run just need to pick your moments
  18. yeah the colour in the flesh is ok blacks better tho but then i would say that anything to back up millage some people dont drive that much
  19. Black 370z Black wheels looking slick seen you a few times around Coventry is it you
  20. Doing one next year can't wait
  21. great guys it would be good to see a few of you there The last one was great some awsome motors there its nice to see cars like that being driven like there supposed to be driven It is a good full day of driving but well worth it
  22. yep i think done right it could look good! i think slowly slowly catchy monkey on this one. start with the wheels and go from there.
  23. I'm thinking it could be a good look but with different wheel's And funds can't go there at the moment Possibly a bit like above
  24. Yeah that looks good I know what you guys mean about the windows Would be easier to go back to oem also
×
×
  • Create New...