Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. how are you guys putting the photos on like that ive a couple of nice ones of mine after its bath yesterday
  2. awsome anyone got a date they want to throw out there i was hoping for somwhere between crimbo and new year just as its the only time ive got 5 minuets to live just now lol ill tempt my pal out with the tommie evo that things pretty special
  3. I've been in a 370z with gtm kit it had a Miltek on it which are usally Farley quiet it wasn't that bad bit fairly loud To be fair I don't mind if mine gets a bit louder just hope it keeps it's quality sound
  4. I belive they say the exaughSt volume goes up by around 30 percent I have the cobra on mine and didn't really want it much louder it sounds a treat now but I guess that's the ups and downs of messing with motors
  5. I'm a definite Maybey I want to get and look at a kit fitted that has done a few mile first before I cement the deal I payed best part of 19 grand for my car and if I look after it in the best way I can I would hope it will be good to me for years to come. If I Can acheive this kit tuned right then it's a no brainer in my eyes the z would be awesome with that power I will definitely be going with the oil cooler and uprated sump as along with tuning I think keeping oil temps low is one of the main factors of keeping things reliable On the flip side the last thing I want to do is ruin a beautifull motor as I will never see the money back only in smiles
  6. Are you forged ?
  7. That first photo was at a service station about an hour outside of Edinburgh, I couldn't believe the snow!!! Back in Brum now! I've had the car 48 hours and I've either been cleaning it, driving it or sleeping!! your in brum hope to see the beast around
  8. would the tuner kit be offerd under the same deal?
  9. I've had my quote Mark I won't disclose on here wouldn't be proper order I've no doubt his job will be top notch what he did say is he would want to just use the tuner kit and fit the rest with his own stuff it was a very comprehensive setup tho
  10. are either of you guys at a lose end over the xmas period for a mini meet ? i think i may use abbey for my install as mark has taken a lot of time to talk to me about the install process etc plus he did my uprev so kind of feel inclined to use him again im sure there all as good i just feel comfatable with abbey
  11. welcome and you got a smart one there
  12. Ah now that's nice
  13. thats about an hour and 30 from me we could do a mini meet
  14. ill have a go in my mates he should have one soon thinking back now i think what sold the z to me was how it felt when you get into it! you feel like your getting into a sports car! nice cockpit feeling id love to go down the fi route also from reading ive done on the subject it seems your car blowing up etc is down to the bhp you push and the quality of the tune but yeah me being the type to worry id be paranoid at every noise! i think that would pass with miles under your belt tho
  15. Dose your fuel gauge still work or is that no good now either
  16. Awesome what pipe is on it I get some nice pops after my tune
  17. That's great let me know if your ever round here However spending that amount I recon it's worth the drive for research lol
  18. what is your z now then? are you talking a road driven z or track? Sorry, hijacking the thread, but was wondering the same? Going forged and TT? Anyway, an M3 is probably always a consideration. The image is something that puts me off a bit. People think they're driven by tw@s. At least with the Zed people actually have to know me before they think that! no problem at all i keep asking myself why didnt i buy one in the first place truth be known i didnt try one i just fell i love with the z and still do im just thinking if going down more power route whether the zed will handle the power or whether it will come undone so to speak
  19. i might have to make a special trip to see reg after seing the group buy on stillen kits
  20. what is your z now then? are you talking a road driven z or track?
  21. do we have any idea what sort of discount there offering ?
×
×
  • Create New...