Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Good tack tic mate lol I've just looked at stillen it looks like the only option is shiny or black?
  2. I'm going for stealth! stealth is good! .....and cheep. ...er
  3. I'm confused what it looks like now just suprise me lol
  4. Yeah that's how I fancy it looking don't want no max power going on under my hood lol Is that engine cover a stillen part?
  5. Really looking forward to your feedback on this dom
  6. http://www.stillen.com/prodimages/resized/thm_lrg_407770TB~photo.1.jpg I like this
  7. What's polished the piping? I would rather have mine black chrome so last year lol
  8. Thanks for the update mate hope I can make my date at Lichfield Like jon said tho we don't want them to rush things
  9. Yep else we'd all buy faster cars
  10. yeah you have rough idea what they gave for it aswell how come you have gone big on the brakes you planing much track work
  11. Yeah the price goes up every time lol
  12. We buy any car offerd me 16 for mine but then my mate works there
  13. Everyone has the poison drink drugs gambling. ....ours is boost
  14. Yeah my mate said to me oil pressure is a good one which is an easy one, just come off the sandwich plate.I'm sure I can hide that some where the 370z had temp Afr is a funny one because it moves around a lot you kind of need to know what your looking at anyway, which I don't
  15. I can live with that for now I think can't really afford to change it just yet Thanks for the heads up
  16. Correct. Cobra it's a very basic / affordable / simple exhaust. What sort of power is it going to hold back and is it going to be detrimental to the running/life of my engine?
  17. Thanks guys no not chasing numbers I have asked the question of cobra and they said the 370z cobra was pretty free flowing and should not be a problem but then they would I think doms been running standard exaughSt so hoping it will be Ok I was under the impression stillen recomend some Back pressure even say leave cats in My concern is the cats burning out and the car ruining lean? Apreciate the info tho keep it coming
  18. Also you might get some flames with decats
  19. 488 bhp @ wheels. Jesus lol Yep I'm confused at how all this fits Adrian resonated d cats? cost? And do they keep the noise down and not burn out? Will the car run lean if the cats burn out
  20. Good points dom Im not a fan myself it doesn't fit in with the stealthy look Sure I could house an oil pressure somewhere out the way just for peace of mind
×
×
  • Create New...