Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Ceejay29

    OEM Wheel Nut

    Brilliant, that will be much faster. Thanks for the heads up Floydbax
  2. Ceejay29

    OEM Wheel Nut

    Bit of a random one but I have misplaced a wheel nut!! After a single oem one, could go to main dealer but they'd probably try and offload a set. Thanks
  3. Now sold, please lock. Thanks
  4. Yes £30 includes postage of the boss
  5. Here for sale I have an aftermarket steering boss that I have removed from my DE, I presume it will fit later models, but am not 100%. I am not sure of a brand, it does look like a standard Momo boss, but cannot confirm this as there is no sign of a logo (could be unbranded). It is in good used condition and has served its purpose well. Comfortable to use. Reason for sale is that I have fitted a snap off hub and needed a slimline boss to reduce depth. £30 all in or collection from Bath. Thanks for looking.
  6. I had a topic refused within the for sale thread as I didn't include my user name in the images, rightly so. Can I access that advert, is it saved as a draft somewhere? That way I can update it accordingly without re-writing it.Thanks
  7. Ceejay29

    Camber

    Thanks GT4, very helpful. Yes I am going to reduce the width of the spacer, change the tyres and maybe tweak the camber more. Thanks again
  8. Ceejay29

    Camber

    The steering axis video is great, will look at the other vids. Thanks for the help guys, will let you know how I get on
  9. Ceejay29

    Camber

    Not sure about the offset as I didn't purchase and fit them, again something else I need to establish
  10. Ceejay29

    Camber

    Apologies not sure why it was posted twice. My reasoning behind the spacer exaggerating the negative camber is based upon a theory of the wheel begin fixed at the top by the adjustable camber arm and pushed out further lower down by the spacer. Makes sense in my head but probably not for somebody with more mechanical competence.
  11. Ceejay29

    Camber

    Hi Guys, I am after some advice regarding camber and wheel spacers. I have lowered the zed substantially on coilovers, run 19inch wheels and 30mm spacers (size determined by original owner – need to confirm this) that also acts as a PCD converter. After fitting adjustable camber arms all round, I decided to arrange a geometry, toe and camber set up. To my amazement I am running -2 degrees at the front before adjustment, which I would deem dangerous as I have a low profile stretched tyre (225/35) meaning that the inside rim edge is precariously close to the road surface. I cannot add any positive camber as the arm is fully extended, is this a direct consequence of running a spacer that is too large? If so can simply send it off to be reduced in width? Thanks
  12. Ceejay29

    Camber

    Hi Guys, I am after some advice regarding camber and wheel spacers. I have lowered the zed substantially on coilovers, run 19inch wheels and 30mm spacers (size determined by original owner – need to confirm this) that also acts as a PCD converter. After fitting adjustable camber arms all round, I decided to arrange a geometry, toe and camber set up. To my amazement I am running -2 degrees at the front before adjustment, which I would deem dangerous as I have a low profile stretched tyre (225/35) meaning that the inside rim edge is precariously close to the road surface. I cannot add any positive camber as the arm is fully extended, is this a direct consequence of running a spacer that is too large? If so can simply send it off to be reduced in width? Thanks
  13. Yes I'm thinking I must have stretched a sensor cable. Didn't realise there was a steering angle sensor.
  14. Hi guys, Decided to adjust the coilovers and fit adjustable camber arms at the front today. All went smoothly until I drove home.....the ABS TCS and SLIP light came on. Drives ok apart from that. Clearly I have disrupted something, any ideas on what it could be and how to rectify? Pedal dance? Thanks in advance
  15. Unfortunately I won't be apart of this group buy. Maybe if there is another one at a later date. Will get my berks and a y-pipe at some point!!
  16. I am interested in this, need to upgrade the japspeeds, will confirm my name at the weekend. Does £365 include delivery? Presume bolts and gaskets are also included?
  17. I have been considering the DC Sports headers for the DE, possibly a silly question, but what' is the difference between the ceramic and SS? Apart from cost is it just aesthetics? Also is it beneficial to wrap them in order to minimise heat levels within the engine bay?
  18. Stick it on full-lock....good shout
  19. Offside side light has blown, after a pair of blue ice white/blue to replace. Coincidently, surely I don't need to remove the whole headlight to replace them? All looks a bit snug under the bonnet. Thanks
  20. They are. Thanks
  21. Hi Guys, I am about to fit a pair of LED tail lights, am I right in thinking it is simply 'plug and play?' Thanks
  22. Cheers Kyle, so I would need to purchase the rear camber toe and bolt kit as well as the camber arm?
  23. Hi Guys, Need a bit of help. I want to set up the suspension on the zed properly, I have a feeling it is all over the place, for instance I have adjusted the ride height myself and I imagine the previous owner has done too. Yikes!! It has been dropped on coilovers, we have switched the oem drop links with adjustable ones and I have purchased poly bushes for the front and rear arms. I have recently bought front adjustable camber arms and will be buying a set up for the rear, beit a camber arm kit or toe and bolt kit (not sure what to go for as I do not fully understand the difference between the two.) I use the car as a weekend toy really and would like a fast road set up. What else would I need to upgrade, sway bars? and could anybody recommend a specialist that would be able to set this lot up for me within proximity to Bath/Bristol. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  24. Oh no the vultures are gathering already....before prices! I am also interested in both head lights and tails, camber arms, rear toe kit and rad.
×
×
  • Create New...