Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Spotted with the roof open around two this afternoon. A stunning example with a nice set of wheels
  2. So I have finally sourced a garage to store the beast. As you can see it is rather tight, but the main thing is that it is both solid and dry. So for the time being it will do. Engine cover off, let surgery commence; I wouldn't advise removing the plenum when the engine is warm. I had a two minute drive in order to get to the garage so it wasn't overly hot. Still warm enough though! I noticed that one of the bolts had minor signs of corrosion, anything to worry about? All of the other bolts were as new. Plenum off and H-Dev spacer exposed. Will I require a new gasket to fit before reinstalling the plenum? Had a bit of time to kill (waiting for collection) so decided to see what else I could remove and tart up whilst the plenum and throttle body are off being polished. Came up with these; Time to wrap everything up and send off to Mark. I will also be including this, fingers crossed he can restore it;
  3. I will raid the toolbox at the garage
  4. 6 bolts, 2 nuts actually What size are the nuts??
  5. Only need to remove the plenum and throttle body for polishing so can leave the feet in place (BTW I have the Tarmac Polished Brace)
  6. Quick question guys; any idea what size socket I need to remove the horizontal bar only (the feet can stay in place as I need to remove the plenum later). Thanks
  7. Side steps; nothing but good things said by the bodyshop. Quality, fitment and instructions. Same was said about the carbon mirror covers. Will get some pics if them.
  8. You have to love the Rocket Bunny kits!
  9. Wing emblems sold and en-route. Thanks
  10. How much do the kick plates retail for?
  11. Here for sale I have the OEM wing badges and smoked orange reflectors. Both are in good used condition and could provide the perfect base for something creative (without potentially ruining your own). £5 for each item - free postage. Thanks for looking
  12. Thanks guys. Parello they are 'BMW Style' according to the geezer I bought the car off of. Fancy a change though as they have been on far too long now; maybe a dished rim with the correct PCD.
  13. Thanks Mark; just need to remove those parts for you
  14. I must admit that after long consideration I do prefer it with a subtle spoiler.
  15. Finally collected the car after a long spell at the bodyshop. Pretty happy with the result. I will take some proper photos over the weekend and list the works carried out. She is pretty low with the side steps fitted so will raise her for the fourth or fifth time!!
  16. Some teaser images courtesy of SprayTec in no particular order;
  17. Cool; I need to do this
  18. Ceejay29

    Stance

    Your zed has had some serious arch work right? Looks much wider as do the wheels!! Looks mean!
  19. Ah i see, it looks nice Vlad. I have the NRG slimline boss and gen 2.5 quick release hub. I preferred the wheel bolted directly to boss but as you have mentioned you quickly adapt. Nice bit of kit with a deep dish
  20. Ceejay29

    Stance

    +1
  21. Dials are cool!! Is it a tough job? How delicate is it as I am pretty heavy handed. I have the NRG set up you speak of and with a deep dish wheel. You'd be surprised at how much further towards you it all sits with the extra snap-off fitted.
  22. Great price paid more than that for mine
  23. Not really a fan of tints; used to have them on my civic when I was a lot younger. They are bloody dangerous when driving at night; pulling out onto roads can be trecherous. If you have aftermarket interior parts and a stripped boot etc it can be quite cool displaying them; although on the other hand it can promote theft. Each to your own.
×
×
  • Create New...