Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
  2. It could probably do with an oil change as well. I'm just amazed that a dealer could sell a car with virtually no oil in it..beggars belief...
  3. Lap 45 they have been told they can now race, as no fuel problems..
  4. A milestone in your posting.. :thumbs:
  5. Just looking at the timings at the moment, all going around in groups of two, saving fuel.. This isn't racing..!!! :rant:
  6. Don't think many will park next to it. You gotto love The British
  7. Oh..! and Welcome to the Forum..
  8. A Williams on the Podium..??
  9. + 1 Check the oil level before you drive it any more. Dipstick is a pain to use that is probably why its not been checked. 115k is not mega miles for a Zed engine. So lets hope its only low oil
  10. Some you win some you loose... New message from: xjsmark1 (640) Realistically iv'e just sold it at the bargain price of 14k, sorry.. Thanks.
  11. Need a lesson in how to drive a Zed in the wet..Lucky..
  12. It didn't get a bid at £14k , so I have emailed him and offered him a cheeky £11k for it. Watch this space.
  13. Great start Adrian, well done, all nice mods.
  14. There 56 mins to run and no bids, so if it dosen't sell I'll email them with a offer. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171523326199?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
  15. 135,000 miles..and not a convertible Ian...
  16. WhackyWill

    Boot poppers

    I also had the uprated struts fitted but still needed to put the washers under the poppers and its now perfect.
  17. WhackyWill

    Boot poppers

    I took out the boot weight and then fitted two washers under the poppers. Opens every time, you can put more washers if you like. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Happy Birthday Have a good one.
  19. Saw that. Nice looking car but a lot of money for a replica.. bit like wearing a snide Rolex. ..!!
  20. That's really set my mind at ease, thanks Will This quote isn't quite true, the human body can last up to 30 seconds before catastrophic damage occurs. This is dependant on "not" holding your breath, there have been several accidents and also animal experiments during NASA research. Anything over 2 minutes in space is fatal however but it's a myth that you explode like a popped balloon.Swelling would occur but the skin sack is more durable than you realise, the first physical indication of impending death is the saliva boiling off the tongue. Think I prefer to explode and get it over with quickly.. :scare:
  21. That's bad, hope they catch the scrotes responsible for this, and fit a good quality Burglar Alarm.
  22. I was going to buy these but having read the above, I think they may be too blue .. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220458723639?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
  23. Just saved £13 - 71 this morning. Thank you Mr Tesco. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Good for you Will ~ Black Betty deserves a loving owner. That's why I like big expensive Merc's second hand, buy them right, run them for a year or two and you will almost certainly get your money back..Free Motoring.. (Only if you do less than 4k miles a year.).
×
×
  • Create New...