There are some on here to download and print
Where ...put up a link..?? :scare:
Think this is it
http://www.350z-uk.c...ted-cards-here/
Great Thanks a lot.
Should be a space to fill in "Introduced by..................Members name..
Why are Japspeed so difficult to fit, most people say they sound OK
but major problems fitting them, would have though Japspeed would have sorted
out the fitting problem by now, if the want happy customers.
Always brake and change in a straight line, one of the main reasons people spin is breaking in a corner.. Brake, Change, Turn, accelerate out of the corner. Simple..!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I know, I am spontaneous as it is, but I literally got a call from my garage explaining how my Type R is toast.
I only had 2 cars in mind to replace it. 350Z and a Focus ST.
The focus isnt really me.. I have always loved the 350z's....
I read above that this is a little over priced. All the others I have found on ebay and autotrader are over 8k and have more miles?!?
Check out www.motors.co.uk or Tradelink a Trader on here.
Left it a little bit late to ask the questions as your buying it tonight.
There are buyers guides on her under "Buying a Zed" use the search facility.
and welcome to The Forum.
Looks like they already have...
My Tesla S was stolen
I had delivered my car to an Auto body Shop for a polish job. The same evening I logged on to the Tesla App on my phone and discovered to my astonishment that my car was in motion. First I thought that it was just transported to another site for the job, but it kept going, and at high speed. After about an hour I contacted the police and told them I suspected it might be stolen. I could all along follow the location and the speed at which it was moving. I had the police on the phone and could direct them to the exact spot where the car was. Finally they could tell me; we have your car under control. It turned out that the 17 year old son of the Auto body Shop had stolen it and taken a friend on a joyride. He didn’t even have a driver’s license. Luckily my S was undamaged and it has now been returned to me in a polished condition without cost. The Auto Shop owner was devastated and very embarrassed by the episode.
There is really no difference on insurance between a UK and an Import.
As above, an import would be preferable as you will get a low mileage one
without leather and cruise for about £5.k to £6k