Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Must be a Scottish thing...
  2. How did you manage to take a snapshot as mine said I had to "save tuning first" before I could save the snapshot...
  3. Great job Grundy. Love those wheels..
  4. Welcome to The Land of Zed. . Lovely looking Zed, needs a "stubby" stops it looking like a dodgem..!
  5. I cannot find a way of saving the first one. So here it is using Mr iPhone..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Keeps telling me I need to save tuning first..HOW...
  7. Great find I'll give that a go this evening after the pub..!!
  8. Brilliant photos,great to see the car park full of Zeds. Looks like everybody had a good time.
  9. WhackyWill

    My Z

    Nice looking Zed. Yes great wheels.
  10. Quintarelli sticks it on Pole for Nissan at Autopolis.
  11. Lovely Zed, shouldn't hang about at that price..
  12. It was sold to a collector recently for a lot of money, I'll try and find out how much. http://www.autoevolu...ideo-47262.html http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/scerri.htm
  13. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Going to give Marmite a good waxing this weekend.
  15. I would love to be able to do this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QDZICiGmDxs
  16. Welcome to The Land of Zed. . ​As above not worth the effort, best to fit an after market one.
  17. Lovely looking wheel centres. Wouldn't mind a set, post up a link if you fine some.
  18. Good to see you read the whole post Already changed gearbox oil and added molyslip, and suggesting a new slave cylinder & braided lines will not help it being notchy when cold I'll get my coat..
  19. Change gearbox oil and put in a tube of molislip also change the clutch slave cylinder and maybe fit braided hoses. all available from Clark Motorsport.. End of problem.
  20. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  21. Ye ! somebody kicked it all of again..
  22. Don't see any sign that the air bag went off..! I don't think it such a bad price, even if you break it you would get a profit..
  23. Serious BGW...Eat your heart out Grundy..
×
×
  • Create New...