Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Brilliant to see it taking shape.
  2. Needs a "stubby" as well..
  3. If you have GT6 then Will make sure you have a go at the new Ayrton Senna challenges. Lot of fun driving his go-kart, F3 car & F1 lotus. Yes my son got it, I'll give that a bash. Thanks.
  4. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86544-anybody-know-of-this-car/
  5. Nice looking CR-V, Great spec. Should sell at that price.
  6. The Nissan GT Academy Round 4 is now launched. This is the final qualification round. So get in quick. http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3084754.html
  7. Thanks mate. Still wondering why there's no pictures of the left side. I've messages them so see what I hear back Not a lot of bids on it so far. £2,100 with 2 days to go.. Could be a result for somebody as its got no reserve on it.. Don't want to bid though, and then find the whole of the unseen side is stoved in If that's the case I think you would be well within your rights not to go ahead with the transaction "Not as Described."
  8. Thanks mate. Still wondering why there's no pictures of the left side. I've messages them so see what I hear back Not a lot of bids on it so far. £2,100 with 2 days to go.. Could be a result for somebody as its got no reserve on it..
  9. I remember this first time around..£1,600 for a service...350 BHP etc ..
  10. Welcome to the Forum . I only do about 3.5 to 4k a year.. Go on the condition of the car.
  11. Little vid to wet your appetite..! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l0vEWPaIb0M
  12. Here is the full schedule for the Gumball 3000 2014. They are in Regent Street tomorrow. Will check it out. https://www.gumball3000.com/rally/schedule
  13. Welcome to The Land of Zed. . Lovely GT4
  14. I still have two HUD for sale if anybody interested.. May save you getting a ticket.
  15. WhackyWill

    W Brace

    I just bought a spider brace from Halfrauds,
  16. WhackyWill

    W Brace

    Hi Daryl. I'm sure Alex must have one mate.
  17. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  18. I'm not really sure what this thread is about..!! (apart from a MX5 and a £995 Pergeot 106 )
  19. You need to take more water with it Kris..
  20. I never use the spedo in the Zed as its almost impossible to see without taking your eves off the road. I put the MPG mode on in the LCD computer display, so a quick gland is sufficient as its right in front of you
  21. Brands has the American Speedfest always a good event. http://speedfest.co.uk/speed-festival-home.aspx
  22. Welcome to The Forum..
  23. Yes mate. Will post a few up when back home...!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...