Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Welcome to The Land of Zed. You need a cargo net from Clark Motorsport..PM Clark They have them in stock.
  2. Welcome to The Forum.
  3. Far better than the England Team..
  4. Lovely looking Zed. Sorry to see your having to sell it. Sure it will sell at that price.
  5. Try it on here. http://cricfree.eu/live/index.php
  6. Just to help you forget the rain.
  7. This rain has completely wrecked this race..wont be many cars left soon..!! .
  8. 30% chance of a shower between 4.00pm and 6.00pm. Here comes the rain...
  9. Full Qualifying Results. http://www.24h-lemans.com/wpphpFichiers/1/1/ressources/Pdf/2014/24-heures-du-mans/classification/24-heures-du-mans-2014-qualifying-practice_combined.pdf
  10. 30% chance of a shower between 4.00pm and 6.00pm.
  11. Start of the Group C Le Mans Legends race.
  12. PM Clark Motorsport
  13. You are a Neil... :lol:
  14. Lovely XK8, always liked them, maybe a convertible one day.
  15. I think he's done that already Will - see above Is he saying its Alex that never has anything useful..!! Oh Dear...
  16. As said above by Girnet...PM Zmanalex..
  17. That's cool..
  18. Lovely looking Zed. Nice mods.
  19. My friend Keiko, think she may be the only girl in it this year..! ?
  20. There is now a MAJOR ticket scam on false tickets...Surprise Surprise..!! Also FIFA made sure Brasil won last night to prevent full scale protests..!!
  21. I don't like Spain because when I went to watch the GP there in 2001 me and my mate got mugged at knife point with a knife held at my throat as we walked back from a bar. Still it was partly my mates fault as he wanted the loo and whilst I was waiting, I saw a bar that had girls dancing on the tables in bikinis and before I knew it, we were in there dancing as well I knocked a mugger spark out in Ramblas , Barcelona while he was trying to remove my wallet from my jacket pocket..!!
  22. Dunno but mrs glrnet just said she hadn't realised how sexy Terry Henry was He lives 5 mins from me. Think that brown one is his favourite.
×
×
  • Create New...