Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. still no excuse for driving like this guy
  2. o Parello.............................Hurry up already
  3. i never Said hi So hi nice to meet you welcome to the forum, any questions dont ask me
  4. so is the max kit working better now? If so and your still looking at voodoo in future i call dibs on the max
  5. is that what you meant
  6. is that not why he has the elbow on door hes so bored his arms fallen asleep
  7. what a penis, why use auto on track how boring
  8. Track day Show day Same machine different occasion
  9. I do yeah, just thought you were asking how it would affect the peformance the way it is without the raise. But still the suspension isnt going to be as good as that of some coilovers with just a little bit of camber. Fair enough if its just for show, but I still find a car with a practical agressive stance 100 times better looking......but then again thats my own humble opinion No i agree i fully prefer 'battle stance' Just people seem very one minded when they get shown something, if this has the air lift kit which has been proved to handle rather well in a lot of case just aswell as the most coilover kits whats to stop this owner rolling up the track throwing on some te37 with mpss tyres set his air to his track setting and going out and running with the best of them,
  10. im feeling the high heel/trainer debate coming on again
  11. If he tries to go at any speed above 5mph on normal roads hes likely to rip the sump out, have bumpers randomly falling off. Not to mention the handeling, tyres being worn on the edge, over heating, blistering ect ect You do realise what airlift suspension does?
  12. can any one actually tell me why its ruined the " performance "
  13. A lot of work and a lot of genuine parts just not for me
  14. Not that I wanna be a dick but refurbished rays are one of the most documented mods its your choice there is only a certain number of colours In the universe one must take your fancy
  15. I don't think any fdcar is running a stock ls engine well not nowadays haha Anyway it's all about the coyote motor
  16. I'd a buy a Honda
  17. You like me ? Didn't think anyone did hahaha The MPss point I still stand by 100% tho
  18. Dunno wouldnt think a chairman/expert would go threw so many engines mind
  19. Dunno people started saying there no way a forged engine could be as reliable as stock engine I disagreed and got told I'm wrong lol what happened there on in I thought was banter
  20. Me ? I've never tried to compare them ?
  21. I cant read you doc I'm talking about forged engines you say I blew 3 up In 200 miles then turns out they wernt forged you do seem to only give part of a story so it suits your arguement LoL
  22. Ok do we forget the vq can still use the same gear box engine mounts and other ancillarys that the ls can't which do humor me but they cost money and a lot of which you seem to leave out of your point
  23. Funny ive got two friends with fully forged ca18's that have done 20-25k on them currently without issue So you destroyed 3 forged engines in 200 miles and your trying to give advice on them, i understand your very knowledgeable and have been here there any everywhere but can you not see the irony there Also you say upping the power will put strain on etc etc etc, well isnt that the point? When you build a fully forged high HP engine you as a rule upgrade everything to cope with it. Valve trains, bearings, pistons, rods, gaskets etc etc, of course you going to have issue with a 500bhp VQ if all you do is put forged bottom end and nothing else in it and im curious why cant an engine builder work to OE tolerances? because if i my research tells me right the VR from the GTR is hand assembled so how can they be anymore closer than a engine builder from i dunno liverpool who has the same tools, that im sorry just sound bollocks. http://nissannews.co...ind-nissan-gt-r
×
×
  • Create New...