Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Nice one ricey Any idea if it was looked after? tonnes of history with it
  2. Sorry Neil I'm on my phone Get another picture later
  3. Went to see this today, lovely example and it's got a few little bits like rear wipes removal, carbon lip on the bumper and carbon air flow thingy under the bonnet Any info would be great
  4. I like them, just don't like the price tag
  5. Any interest?
  6. Gorgeous car, good luck with the sale!
  7. Would prefer it ye
  8. Thanks Steve, but as you said it's over budget, high-ish mileage, doesn't have the Rays alloys which i'd want with the GT pack and for the Nismo price he's wanting i'd want the Nismo exhaust system too! Ricey, keep a look out there's few decent ones out there at the moment but they'll come along
  9. smudgedon

    Pre 2006 zed

    Hey guys Looks like I'm not set to get the car I had a deal agreed on, so just seeing what else is out there List of requirements: Pre 2006 for cheaper tax Preferably azure blue but willing to look at all colours apart from silver Budget of £7500 Under 60k miles Fsh Well looked after Preferably some extras like an exhaust system or something Let me know what you have, cash is ready to be put into your hands as my car is being picked up tomorrow morning! Jordan
  10. I'm gonna start a trend for the guys "50 sheds in grey"
  11. Old ones are the best
  12. Ye I am but I can save a lot of money with the group buy and it gives others a chance to get a deal too
  13. But you would say that I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot? Just do it! Okay you buy it, I drive to you and test fit it. If it fits with no issues I'll get it No problem, just send over the money and I'll be happy to buy it for you
  14. But you would say that I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot? Just do it!
  15. 100% with!!
  16. Sunny in London
  17. I told you those pictures aren't of me!!!
  18. I promise i won't spank it when i leave Smudgedon.....why do you have that turd as your avatar........ Zingy is awesome Why do you have some bald guy with the "c" word removed from the text?
  19. Anyone be up for one? If i don't have 4 others by end of August i'll just get 1 for me
  20. I promise i won't spank it when i leave
  21. I would suggest that any interested parties pay a holding deposit direct to the supplier (you would need to arrange this with the supplier). No offence but you're awfully new here and have no "reputation" either way. That way everyones covered. Fine by me
  22. Go on Wasso you know you wanna Just me that's 100% so far then? Mods, would I be allowed to request payment up front/deposits from people to secure their interest and save me from time wasters? I'm sure there won't be any but just to make it more secure for me
  23. I like this a lot, seems still a bit expensive though Are these the plain ones without the tacky cf? I presume just take off the oem boot spoiler, pop a couple of rubber grommets in the holes left, clean the area and stick the new one on? Correct no carbon fibre and simple application
×
×
  • Create New...