Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. Needs decats. Far too quiet now Probably got the most economically friendly zed on the road as I've got 3 cats
  2. Took your guys advice
  3. I'd like my purple a bit darker than that please
  4. Don't have time to get gaskets delivered as I want it on for Sunday and I'm away Friday and Saturday Friend of mine has a portable blowtorch if needs be!
  5. Thanks guys I was wondering about gaskets, was just gonna use some liquid gasket stuff?
  6. Picking up an xyz pipe at the weekend and will be fitting myself Just want to check that it's relatively straight forward with some bolts at 1 end and 2 sets of bolts at the other? Gonna soak everything in wd40 before trying to get the bolts off to help them along a bit Anything else I'll need?
  7. smudgedon

    Body parts

    Correct its a chargespeed which I'm not a fan of
  8. So ever since I got the Zed I've had friends calling it the "tree fiddy" in reference to the South Park episode with Chef's parents and the Loch Ness Monster story So, to humour them I've had a sticker design made up Thoughts? I realise most of you won't have a clue what this is about but oh well
  9. smudgedon

    Body parts

    Any recommendations for the import rear bumper?
  10. Each to their own but I wouldn't bother with SCR Knew the guys personally for a few years n they always cut corners and overcharge Had an install done by them a few years ago that never worked properly and they refused to take another look at it despite being good friends with the owner and his son, and then they mashed the driveshafts on my Audi A3 after offering to fit coilovers for me, again denying all blame Car audio direct or Brian car sound would be my 1st choices
  11. You have less knowledge then me Jordan and I have none lol. What's the 1st question you would ask the dealer? Does it come with a tank of fuel? I'd ask if the ride is ok for my bad back
  12. About 10mins from me, what you offering?
  13. Just after a standard badge for the strut cover, nothing fancy
  14. Awesome! Got a link to the ones you got?
  15. I'd like to know this too
  16. Sorry you had to sell up Hassan Onwards and upwards Also interested in the LED rear lights
  17. looking for a set buddy This one looks awesome with them
  18. Whoever invented those needs to burn in hell
  19. Each to their own but I think they give the front end a more aggressive look I'm wanting a v2 front end as well and think it suits it
  20. From the ones I've seen they're quite nice
  21. *sighs* gonna regret asking this Why not? I quite like em. Makes the front end look meaner
  22. PM'd Wasso
  23. Whatever you wanna call em, the bits that go over the headlights Some on eBay but was wondering if anyone has any lying about that they don't want?
  24. So should I just send my normal one to wasso?
×
×
  • Create New...