Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85553-2003-uk-gt-350z-in-sunset/#entry1280918 Your luck might be in?
  2. Just be careful if you buy a Bose one because it has to be de-linked from the car that it came from, if I remember correctly, before it can be married up to your car.
  3. Bah, what you talking about Willis. I'm going to the ZedShed at some point towards the end of the month / beginning of June if that helps anyone out? I'll also be visiting some places in Kent for work soon so could potentially deliver that way also.
  4. Glad they got to you safely. Come on guys, come pick this splitter up off me!
  5. 1. Grundy 2. Octet 3. Beb 4. Stevod Dependent on location/date 5. Bradders 6. Will370z 7. Andy James 8. Keyser 9. Mouthwash - Depending on location 10.
  6. so when they go to japfest they can look incredible because of all the practise My money is on them just being a bunch of circle jerkers.
  7. I wonder what you have to do to be 'initiated'...
  8. Ooo I might be up for this but what Stevo just said put a damper on my interest.
  9. Hah, it's all part of the service. Items sent
  10. Will try and get them posted for you today, might manage it if I get my arse in gear. Just the splitter left to go, have had some interest but nothing concrete!
  11. You installed it too close to the roof! I did the same and finally worked out how that paint chip got there.
  12. Thanks I'll be getting them fitted at the end of the month / beginning of next month so I'll be able to give an opinion on what they're like to live with then. I live in quite a speed bumpy area too so it should be good fun!
  13. Where we looking?
  14. Little update I was a bit bored today and didn't really want to get the coilovers installed in the condition that they're in so I set about starting a mini refurb on them. First of all, pick a victim: (that Asda bag is NOT mine...) Next job was to clear all of the rust off of it and give it a coat of primer: Now I just got to decide what colour I want them, I'll probably just get a can of red spray paint from halfrauds but I guess I got time to decide. I'll crack on with this next Sat probably. Edit: Thanks for the comments so far
  15. Yes they are freund von mir
  16. Had Khumo tyres on my ITR (on when I purchased it), wouldn't ever have them again. I'd like to declare now that I don't use MPSS.
  17. Nice to meet you dude, was good to have a natter with a fellow Zed owner Have a look at my build thread.
  18. Just got back from picking up the Stillen roof spoiler from Ninjaz, what do we think? Coilovers next month and maybe HFCs...
  19. Ahhh nice post Grundy, this is just the information I was looking for!
  20. I'll start again as my post messed up? This is pre planning, I may talk about it now but it'll take me like 2 or 3 months to order the things. I just need to know what sort of tyres I'm going to have to run I guess, I literally have no idea what tyres I'm going to need. Everyone seems to run something slightly different. 11" is wide but they don't have the wheel size I want in the colour I want, I could get 10 all around but I want the staggered look. Cake and eating it springs to mind. Edit: found a post in the tyre forum looks like I'll need something like 265/275 on the front and 285/295 on the rear. I can see this stinging the wallet a little
  21. stupid post doesn't want to work.
  22. That's two years worth of progress
  23. Right, need some help with wheels if you can all bear with me. The ones I'm looking at are 10j at the front and 11j at the rear, I wanted 9j at the front and 10j at the rear but they don't have the colour I want in 9j Anyway for 18" wheels that are 10/11j, what sort of tyre size should I be looking at? 255/45/18 at the front and 275/45/18 at the rear? Or 245/265? Lastly will these sizes mean I need to roll the arches? Not sure I can be bothered with that but really want these wheels. I'm a bit of a plonker when it comes to wheel sizes.
  24. Are they Rota MXR? I was going to get myself a set but can't really find a place that sell them in the right size in the right colour.
  25. STOP IT. If you'll take a £15 deposit and wait 18 days for the rest of the cash then we got ourselves a deal.
×
×
  • Create New...