Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. I like myherpies, they try and at least do something creative with your package rather than just plainly deliver it to your door as intended.
  2. I'm glued to CS:GO these days, got to global so now tempted to start ESEA or a similar ladder but not sure I want to be spending £5 a month on subscriptions to play on them. Cheaters and raging russians are getting a bit depressing on valve mm.
  3. If you want top tier Oscar worthy acting, The Room certainly has to be on anyone's watch list.
  4. http://www.350z-uk.c...-for-sale-7700/ 8k over your miles but has some nice mods on it (and available for the right price). Or there is an HR 09 orange one for sale on the forum for 10k, seems well worth stretching the extra £1k if you can. http://www.350z-uk.c...-56k-miles-10k/
  5. Awesome
  6. mouthwash

    OEM Parts ASAP

    I have some for free if you fancy a trip across the south.
  7. Unfortunately I'm buying a house instead, going to see how walking goes for a while... I can't see that lasting long
  8. Well... technically it sold to a forum member
  9. SOLD
  10. The sound is so awesome, once you hear it you never hear anything again.
  11. Tell me about it, opened up a fresh box of coco pops today and when I went to eat them I found a few were burnt. It was disgusting, I had to spit them out on to a plate and put them in the bin, heads need to roll at coco pops HQ.
  12. Just won another $150.... this could get addictive
  13. Edit: take that back, seems you can with these betting sites...
  14. http://csgolounge.com/ You pussy, Games going all the time. You can't bet skins you've just acquired.
  15. Shame I now have to wait a week to reinvest the other lot, not betting my hyper beast m4 or case hardened ak.
  16. I want it, I might have to sell some counter strike guns and buy it Or gamble them on skinarena.com and win someone else's skins to sell? I wish I had the guts to try but I know I'd just lose them all, like the majority of people do you see people win some crazy amounts on there. Dude it's all maths! They way they've done it is so bad! You need to be careful about when you bet and you'll get the best chance; a quick breakdown: - each $0.01 of skin value gives you 1 ticket - tickets are assigned in blocks So, if the pot has say $150 and 60 skins, if you put $150 with 20 skins you'll hit the 80 skin limit and have a 50% chance of winning. To get the best chance you would need to put a big bet in the middle of the pot and hope no one matches you at the end, because then you have say the 20%-80% segment of the ticket blocks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Just put in $10 in at the last second.... sniped $220 pot MGS5 here I come.
  17. I want it, I might have to sell some counter strike guns and buy it Or gamble them on skinarena.com and win someone else's skins to sell? I wish I had the guts to try but I know I'd just lose them all, like the majority of people do you see people win some crazy amounts on there.
  18. I want it, I might have to sell some counter strike guns and buy it
  19. FYI as I had this exhaust (agency power)... Stupidly light Made an extra 15/20whp over my Motordyne TDX exhaust (same dyno etc) Sounds insane Sound will drive you insane Awesome if you can withstand the noise.
  20. I don't even know where to start with that.
  21. Nah, as said.. I won't be changing anything to the car. I think I've made a great car and I really want someone to enjoy the hard work I've put in
  22. I had some lads walking past my car last night about midnight, talking about how low it is and that it MUST be a Mazda... Only to be disappointed when they got to the back and saw the badge. They walked off laughing
  23. Tradelink have made an offer on the car and if it doesn't sell for what I want then I always have their offer to consider. I can promise you all now I won't be stripping the car.
  24. Car is going as a whole, it would be infinitely cheaper for someone to sell their own Zed and buy this
×
×
  • Create New...