Jump to content

twobears

Members
  • Posts

    2,124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by twobears

  1. SMD enough already
  2. Sometimes (well quite often really) you lot scare me
  3. Er, any advice on that then???? I thought that twice a year with the lights out and making sure to keep my liberty bodice on was plenty to keep any man happy? Liberty bodice.... As for the hotel being fully booked.... your Zed or mine You must be more agile than I imagined! There's not much room in a Zed
  4. Er, any advice on that then???? I thought that twice a year with the lights out and making sure to keep my liberty bodice on was plenty to keep any man happy?
  5. Ha ha, I love the tangents that the threads on here always seem to take. Sorry SMD, I just rang the hotel but they are fully booked for the forseeable future Never mind, I am sure that Mr & Mrs Wasso will be happy to see you later Pity you didn't come with me to Florida the other week - our room had two kingsize beds for some reason
  6. I think I'd cope ok with the language barrier because my father-in-law has a very strong accent and I can understand him ok The weird thing is that my husband doesn't think his father has an accent when, in reality, it hasn't been watered down at all despite years of living in Yorkshire. I think Irish accents are lovely and I like to hear Irish people say my surname because I can't actually say it properly myself since it's very Irish
  7. erm.........or not Not again! Every single time I post it turns into a plot from a Carry On film
  8. Wasso, seriously, what is Dublin like? I've always wanted to go since trying (and failing miserably) to read Ulysses My husband is half Irish but I think he's only ever been to Ireland once and that was on a work trip so he probably only saw the inside of a taxi and an office so he's no help.
  9. Wasso, I was all set to join you and Mrs Wasso but after seeing Attak's photo I will have to change my mind! I hadn't thought of Googling - doh He's just got home so I will forgive him this time ...
  10. Quick, where's the nearest wine bar?
  11. No idea why I opened this thread as I am clearly not one of the forum's 'smart people' but that does seem a bit steep as admin charges go
  12. He rang earlier to say that he couldn't get home until late because the M62 was covered in fish I know its been raining a lot but that's one heck of an excuse
×
×
  • Create New...