Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. 14N

    esure

    I bet that was an 'administration fee' aswell.
  2. How can they estimate fuel costs when they have no idea what you'll be driving??
  3. Ahh OK, no worries. My handbrake is very close to the rubberised surround (too close to attempt what you've done), maybe it's a subtle different between the facelift and pre-facelift interior..
  4. Please Paddy The New Google Maps routes created/re-done by Paddy and re-sent last night by Graham also contain postcodes, so even if you're not using an Android device but have a cr@ppy sat nav like mine, they're really useful. Cheers guys
  5. Looks cool Toothy Can you point me in the dirtection of a 'how to' for fitting the handbrake gaitor? I've got one that I coloured to go with my seats, but bottled it when it came to fitting
  6. I'll send you a PM
  7. Is your search going to be based purely on colour? Are you mad, Connor?
  8. I'm sure CS has an instant notification set up for any thread featuring the word 'Leicester'
  9. Hello and Good luck with the search. Plenty of advice round here
  10. Hello and to the forum
  11. Not sure what they've described to you as an exhaust 'sleeve', but from the price they've quoted you, I'd say that it looks like the rear silencer/backbox. If it's the OEM system, a common area of failure is where the silencer meets the mid section. The Cobra system you've linked to is oneof the most popular systems for the Zed and well priced too. I'd get them to confirm which section needs replacing first though (just so you don't buy the Cobra and dicover they meant the Y pip)!
  12. 14N

    Show me the Bays!

    ^^ ^^ Very nive bay Stevo
  13. My copy and paste servants are currently outside cleaning my Zed
  14. Think you can stick MopedMark in group B Colin. I ain't trying to keep up with Andy's s/c though! He's a professional! :
  15. Cheers Bhav. Looks great (so do your wrapped B pillars)
  16. No worries Nath.
  17. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79733-fs-350z-carbon-bonnet-dampers-75-deliv/ Could get them to you for the weekend
  18. Yep, you can specify a destination, but the route? Nah, no can do
  19. Congrats
  20. Oh fan-bloomin-tastic. Printed the directions off today and thought I'd program the route onto my sat nav this evening. I have a Garmin Nuvi. You can enter a route into the following Garmin Nuvi models: 55, 56, 65, 66,465, 500, 700, 705, 800, 805, 1400, 1690, 2200, 2300, 2400, 2405, 2407, 2408, 2505, 2507, 2508, 2707,2708, 3400, 3500, 3507 3508, 3600 & 5000. I have a Nuvi 1200. The one device that doesn't appear on the list. I am soooo getting lost If someone could send me the postcode of every single checkpoint for the entire weekend, that would be great
  21. Ouch! Would of been a nice gift if it hadn't gone sour. Hope Abbey sort it for you. I'm sure they will.
  22. Working for me, i'll have a look Worked for me too. I've sent Andy the full URL for the route via PM (rather than the short version) as I had the page open. See if that helps
  23. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85624-driver-side-electric-window-plastic-surround/
×
×
  • Create New...