Jump to content

FUG

Members
  • Posts

    878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FUG

  1. Whilst parking in Lewisham on work related duties, having paid the required charge I was quite suprised to see this on my windscreen when I returned... Fair to say that putting your ticket on the dashboard is the usual place however the ticket simply states 'displayed visibly' - if the drivers side window isnt a visible place then I dont know what is!
  2. glossy black
  3. Went to see my uncle in Croydon the other week. Few snaps of his recently purchased 2011 Volkswagen Golf R Think he has had his mid life crisis! Normally I am undecided on black wheels but they seem to work really well with the Golf R, especially in white!
  4. woah they are big! any problems with rubbing?
  5. FUG

    Bug remover

    +1 And get a Bug Sponge (Sponge in a net) from Halfrauds for the small areas that are really tough to remove with a normal sponge is that sponge not a bit too abrasive for the paint work?
  6. how much roughly for gearbox oil change with some moly slip at independant garage?
  7. whizz kid! very smart handles look so much better now, I would of suggsted colour coding them or black! great work
  8. CF wrap them maybe if your going for the black and red look??
  9. shame to see her go
  10. looking good so far that carbon wrapped centre console looks sweet, nice and neat!
  11. Its been sold!
  12. so true thats whats happened with me!!
  13. admiral have been cheapest for me for the last 3 years straight. It was cheaper to declare the car is parked on the road of an evening as opposed to driveway/garage as well which i found strange (too many wing mirror dings on the side of the house im guessing)
  14. FUG

    Bug remover

    as the title goes does anyone have any receommendations as to which bug and tar remover to go with? Was in the supermarket today getting lunch and noticed a squirty bottle of the stuff for a few quid, is this more then adequate? And are there any harmful side effects on the cars paint in which case it pays to get something a bit more expensive/better from a named brand for example?? Thanks in advance
  15. FUG

    20 and 25mm spacers

  16. would love to buy the whole car! GLWTS Off topic but do you have a members build thread done on your car on here??
  17. Hmmm...mixed opinions here I have washed in the rain a few times, finish is ok just for basic wash. The one time I did put swirls in the paint work was wash in the dry but that was down to poor equipment Washed the car sunday, filthy already now
  18. FUG

    P3 Estimate

    The nissan dealer near me quoted over 300 quid for a p1 (not that I'd normally go to the stealers but wanted to gage a ballmark figure) the local independant done it for 90 all in. Pays to shop around and go with a garage that knows what they are doing (preferably having worked on zeds before etc)
  19. FUG

    Number Plate

    Nice one, cheers!
  20. FUG

    Number Plate

    Do I need special double sided tape for the new number plate to be stuck back on with?
  21. Any more reviews to come....!? I don't think my limited amount of mods or time with the car really warrants a review thread lol but I would be interested to see and read more of these threads from others with a variety of mods etc
  22. FUG

    Number Plate

    Valid point! Sorry to hijack this thread but just quickly...how is the rear number plate attached to the zed?? Is it bolted internally or stuck on? Need to change my plates but scratching my head over the rear
  23. FUG

    20 and 25mm spacers

    do you notice any difference in how the car handles once spacers are on?? Also do you have an overall picture of the back of the car showing both sides with spacers?
  24. Clear lexus lights
  25. Yeah I think its the route to go! I think a lot of people don't do it just because they don't want to get wet I don't like to chamois generally, normally its a micro fibre towel or mitt but recently washed the car round the girlfriends with cheap sponge and chamois and I've noticed swirl marks on the back bumper now Will be investing in some megz ultimate compound I think!
×
×
  • Create New...