Jump to content

FUG

Members
  • Posts

    878
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FUG

  1. FUG

    Wash 'n' Wax

    i can't get over how good micro fiber drying towels are, so quick to use and picks up all the water droplets, my towel is big enough to do the whole car before getting anywhere near saturated
  2. Is it wise to send photos straight to Nissan HQ do you think? Dubious about taking car to Nissan garage in case they try charge me for labour/their time to just inspect the corrosion to my bonnet?!?!?
  3. i have this problem too also an 04 model be interesting to see what nissan say
  4. just gotta find another two for sale now!
  5. FUG

    Wiper Blades!

    you got any pics of your car with the new blades on, including the back in particular? I need a new rear wiper blade...
  6. FUG

    Wiper Blades!

    Your not the only one mate, the paint on the base of the wiper arm is starting to peel on mine, im gonna have to hammerite it or something??? i had to just coat mine in black hammerite, the arms were going white in places
  7. go for Anthracite wheels on silver car
  8. As I say, mid life crisis I told him he should of gone for a second hand Aston
  9. DSG - it was pretty easy to drive and would certainly give the zed a run for its money, definetly from stand still. Although saying that I only got to drive the golf up and back down the road my uncle lives on
  10. being 23 ive found best insurance company to be admiral, I only have 1 years NCB and my premium was less then £600 for 10 months worth a try mate happy zed hunting
  11. lots of nice people on here
  12. that engine bay was seriously clean!! red calipers on the zed
  13. good luck with the zed hunting dont leave it too long to get one, you don't know what you are missing!!
  14. good luck with the zed hunting
  15. Im also from woodbridge there are loads of zeds round here and Ipswich way!
  16. I CF wrapped mine, there is a pic on the forum some where. Looks much better yet still subtle whilst doing away with the cheap black plastic look
  17. I don't know actually, silly me I guess but thought it was fairly obviously displayed there, being the pavement side as well. Will definitely be contesting this in writing!
  18. FUG

    Wash 'n' Wax

    Yeah I have heard good things and good results from claying to remove all the embedded muck and provide lengthy protection afterwards too which is always handy! Any recommendations on clay? Does the bar last a while? I know it’s a fairly lengthy procedure doing all the panels so will set a weekend day aside for this!
  19. : So, how much petrol does everyone put in a week then? Bearing in mind I have a 20 mile commute Mon-Fri I get away with about £40-£50 a week with my odd little other journeys here and there, although I have been known to put in £200+ in less then a week without having really been anywhere far away!??!!
  20. pretty nippy too! he let me take it for a spin
  21. FUG

    Wash 'n' Wax

    polished zorst...
  22. FUG

    Wash 'n' Wax

    Yet another wash thread with photos but I was keen to try out my new phone camera!! Just a basic wash to be honest , car shampoo, wax and autoglym polish to finish her off nicely. Is cleanest she has been in a while! (dirty girl..) After reading up on detailing on here I want to invest in some more cleaning products and do her proud, I'm thinking clay bar, wheel detailer and some megs ultimate compound to have a go on some of the scratches, swirl marks etc
×
×
  • Create New...