-
Posts
3,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by 370Ad
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=rota+centre+caps&_sacat=0&_from=R40
-
Offers?! Will accept PX with Rays if that interests anyone.
-
Celica must have had a fair bit done, my m8 has a T-Sport and its been up to Crail, your lookin around the 16sec region.. 14.1's a good one for the Zed... I've seen in EVO they've got the 313 logged in their Evo knowledge, logged in bold writing amongst the rest (apparently meaning it has been tested and not just taken from manufacturers figures)... apparently they've managed 5.5 secs to 60...and 1/4 in 13secs dead! ...now thats pretty good. I know they prob had favouring conditions by the sounds of it but still... someone jumped in and did it. I'll post some Crail stuff up around april or so when they open back up after the winter period. Chocking for a cayman or boxster to be their...I wanna try it... lol 13 seconds! That's crazy good! Especially as the Z isn't the best standing start car. Celica was only running 10bhp more than standard but the cams help smooth out the power before the high lift cam kicked in. I think I managed a low 16 second time in my Yaris T Sport, was your mate setting off in second
-
Celica must have had a fair bit done, my m8 has a T-Sport and its been up to Crail, your lookin around the 16sec region.. 14.1's a good one for the Zed... I've seen in EVO they've got the 313 logged in their Evo knowledge, logged in bold writing amongst the rest (apparently meaning it has been tested and not just taken from manufacturers figures)... apparently they've managed 5.5 secs to 60...and 1/4 in 13secs dead! ...now thats pretty good. I know they prob had favouring conditions by the sounds of it but still... someone jumped in and did it. I'll post some Crail stuff up around april or so when they open back up after the winter period. Chocking for a cayman or boxster to be their...I wanna try it... lol 13 seconds! That's crazy good! Especially as the Z isn't the beat standing start car. Celica was only running 10bhp more than standard but the cams help smooth out the power before the high lift cam kicked in. I think I managed a low 16 second time in my Yaris T Sport, was your mate setting off in second
-
So your a fan of the Corolla then?! Haha
-
Thanks for that looking through videos on YouTube 14 seems about right so I'm quite happy. What did you have done to your Celica? SevenMotorsport? Had mainly breathing mods and stage 2 cams. Was going to get a rotrex from Seven but after pricing it up a new car seemed a better idea!
-
I got 14.1 last year at Pod. That's with the 276bhp model (has the most torque out of them all ) I had a celica t sport and got 14.7 so it is quicker but not by as much as you think. 1/2 mile it would be a lot quicker but the quarter isn't long enough for it to stretch its feet!
-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nearly-new-225-45-x-18-FALKAN-TYRES-only-500-miles-from-new-/281051130761?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&fits=Tyre+Width%3A225%7CAspect+Ratio%3A45%7CDiameter%3A18&hash=item416ff3eb89 Bargain on some fronts!
-
Three tyres are potenzas and one is budget. All have 6mm tread apparently. All tyres are OEM size for the Zed. Was going to get them to refurb but seller wants too much. He will accept 400 btw.
-
Will be drop links or banana arm bushes, both relatively cheap fixes!
-
Excellent, what colour you going for? Matte black, same offset and width as you They are on the car now but after driving in the snow they are filthy! So will wait for cleaning spree before putting up a photo
-
Wheels are off, new price of £650. Need to clear space in the garage. Spacers are still £150 as i have had a lot of interest for them on there own. Wheels come with tuner nuts,lockers and spigot rings. Front tyre tread depth: Rear tyre tread depth: Spacers:
-
Very nice! Looks like we will be wheel brothers soon!
-
Some more pictures/info on the wheels. Front wheels are 8.5J and rears are 9.5J, specifically designed for a Skyline. They will now be off the car as of tomorrow. New pictures show stance/dish better. Thanks, Adam
-
Azure Blue 2004 Nissan 350Z GT - 60k miles - FSH
370Ad replied to lukekbrown's topic in Zeds For Sale
Very good price mate. I was offered 8200 when mine was up for sale. Decided to keep it though. That should give you an idea what yours is worth -
If the admiral group is your cheapest provider go through confused first as it will be even cheaper. Also use a start date 30 days in advance. This brings the quote down, then you change the date to what you actually want when you goto the providers website.
-
Do not get that white one, import, auto, no GT pack! #sickface
-
I have a buyer lined up for the spacers if any one is just interested in the wheels (ie already has spacers). I won't be selling the spacers until I have found a buyer for the wheels though. Happy weekend! Adam
-
You missed out this company!
-
Just got a quote for £397, my aim was under £400 for the year so pretty dam happy with that
-
Haha like it how you can justify two sports coupe's :wink: I am based in Burghfield and then Green Park for work. Happy to show you mine.
-
Hello, As i am now keeping the car i am going to make some changes this year to re-ignite the spark. So first to be changed are the wheels. Specs: Front: 8.5J ET43 + 25mm spacer = ET18 - 245/35/19 Falken FK452 5.5mm of tread remaining Rear 9.5J ET38 + 20mm spacer = ET18 - 275/35/19 Falken FK452 5mm of tread remaining The rear wheels have a much larger dish than the fronts, giving the perfect staggered look. The tyres are the correct OEM size for 19" wheels and are the spec that came with the Nismo wheels as standard. Pictures: Bad Points: Only one wheel is curbed (Front left), this has been touched up so is only noticeable when you are very near or cleaning the wheel. All wheels have minor corrosion near the tyre valve, the corrosion has not broken the paint and due to being black is not very noticeable. That said they are used alloys so do not expect them to be perfect. £700 for the wheels and tyres. (Tyres are £800 new alone). £150 for the Eibach spacers. (£245 new/these will only be sold separately once the wheels have gone). The wheels can be shipped via 24 hour courier for £40.99 (http://www.paisleyfreight.com/alloy-wheel-courier.php) Or collected for Reading, Berkshire. They will be off the car by Wednesday the 16th January. Any questions please ask. Thanks, Adam
-
Azure Blue 2004 Nissan 350Z GT - 47k miles - FSH - Sat Nav
370Ad replied to 370Ad's topic in Zeds For Sale
After a chat with the mortgage man and more importantly my girlfriend. I can keep the Zed Thanks for everyone's interest! Mods this thread can be locked! See you all at Japfest!