Jump to content

RS8055

Members
  • Posts

    960
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RS8055

  1. You must have gone through Luxembourg I assume... (fuel for a fill up in far cheaper than the rest of surrounding Europe) - currently about 15p a litre cheaper for Super Unleaded As for the best fuel economy, it's always best to grab a beer, take a seat in the garden and just admire your Zed... so you still get to enjoy it
  2. This was literally the first thing I did to my Zed. I fitted a very small aerial though, and it's crap for picking up signal.. but I don't listen to the radio much. Why listen to the radio, when you can listen to the engine noise?
  3. I'm not ashamed to admit I have the nismo decals on my car (despite it not being a nismo). Only really did it because I like the way it makes mine just a bit different from other Zeds here. However, I am considering gettting a Nismo S-Tune exhaust and the V1 rear spoiler.... would that justify the stickers even slightly?
  4. Excuses excuses... True true... is anyone planning a trip my side of the water at all anytime soon? (sorry if it's a bit off-topic).
  5. RS8055

    New Gear Knob

    Thanks for the feedback guys. It's not an absolute necessity at the moment, but it's particularly annoying because ever since I have had the car, there has been a rattling coming from the inside of the knob (sounds like a loose washer or something) under varying revs....
  6. 43 Zeds in one location... this genuinely sounds like an immense spectacle! Wouldn't have minded coming along myself, but living out in Luxembourg (bit of a drive over) and working commitments make it difficult!
  7. As has already been said, problem with this is that as the door handles are highly used contact areas, you need to be careful not to end up with a below-par finish.
  8. Lucky man!
  9. Welcome, and good luck finding your perfect Z!
  10. RS8055

    New Gear Knob

    I've got the OEM burnt orange gear knob in my Z. However, it is looking a tad worse for wear. Ideally would like a replacement OEM part in burnt orange, but depending on price would also look into a Nismo shifter with the carbon fibre effect. Any idea where I could get my hands on either of these? (excuse the pun).
  11. Yeah, I am using the tape converter to play music from my iPhone. Doesn't look the most aesthetically pleasing, but does the job no problem. Kind of want to invest in a Double Din unit with Bluetooth, but would be a stretch financially!
  12. Ah, thanks for the photo, Keyser, could I ask how you got the shape correct. Was thinking about using carbon fibre 3M wrap from eBay to do it... I suppose you just cut the design yourself?
  13. RS8055

    zunsport grill

    Should be clear now, sorry... Popularity's a bitch.... haha
  14. Also thinking about a black zunsport grille and CF lip for the front end to go with the CF vinyl if that makes any difference?
  15. Thanks for the feeback guys. Will take into consideration. It was just an idea that I contemplated with when I was fitting the Z emblems yesterday.
  16. RS8055

    zunsport grill

    Btw: CS, I tried PMing you the previous message but I think your inbox is full. Just FYI.
  17. RS8055

    zunsport grill

    I am looking to get the black grille and CF lip (that fits directly underneath). Just wondering for each how are they fitted onto the OEM bumper? I am not exactly what you'd call a technically able person, so would like to know how easy it is to fit these. Also interested to know what the postage to Luxembourg would be, as that is where I live. Cheers, Ryan
  18. Hi all, Just thought I'd ask some opinions on an idea I had. As I've got the pre-facelift model, there are the two slight indents in the bonnet. Thought it might look nice to get some CF vinyl and cut it to fit inside along the two indents to form stripes on my grey 350Z... leaving sharpened ends to the stripes towards the front bumper. Could anyone provide me feedback on whether they think this would look good/bad? Cheers, Ryan
  19. How hard is it to come across a Nismo body kit for a 350Z nowadays?
  20. Pretty horrendous really... Maybe if it was "N15 SMO" or something like that. To call it the "Ultimate" Zed Plate is a tad optimistic!
  21. Always good to get a heads up, but sounds dodgy regardless...
  22. Nice if you want to just cruise around, but terrible if you are like me and want to use the zed for what it's intended for imho!
  23. RS8055

    350Z

    My pride and joy, and one of the few 350Zs registered here in Luxembourg.
  24. RS8055

    350z Sunset

    From the album: 350Z

    Photo after the first day of summer weather for 2013.
×
×
  • Create New...