Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Those two bits stick out a mile when you open that bonnet...so what have you done with them? I am wanting to do something to jazz them up a bit, is it easy to polish a plenum yourself? What would you use? Anyone done any good spray efforts on the engine cover? I saw a rising sun image on one once! Ideas?
  2. Broadband all installed...so Lion upgrade here I come. Have updated as many applications as I can think of, made a Time Machine backup of the whole system last night. Will set the download running overnight tonight and see what I find in the morning...!
  3. Maybe it already had a crack in it and as soon as it moved it shattered - somebody may have bashed it in the night?
  4. coldel

    New wheels

    ...almost, just need some cool wheel nuts
  5. 12mm ones for the engine bay - Tarmac doesn't have them, I have 10mm ones I have already fitted (silver washers with black bolts). Anyone know where I can get some? Ideally as the other silver washers black bolts, but happy to have silver bolts if black isn't possible.
  6. Was chatting about this with the wife on the way home - she didnt even notice the speeds I was at when overtaking on motorways, cars nowadays are better controlled, better at braking and generally better than cars of years ago when the speed limits were introduced. Is it speed that kills or is it the wally behind the wheel? I would say in a majority of cases its your numpty who tail gates and undertakes that causes more accidents than someone who cruises at 80 on the outside lane...
  7. We went through Snowdonia not so long ago - the A458 was a stunning drive http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=53560
  8. Uprev and Berks HFCs?
  9. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-FRONT-BUMPER-04-/250895041938?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3030536324982252233
  10. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/80mph-m-way-report-speculation-192040865.html
  11. Note I kept quiet about that Stillen Air Filter Just enjoying the ebay trawl and turning up bargains! All change next week though as I am off my gardening leave and into my new job
  12. I know mate suddenly Im addicted to it...buying little bits and pieces here and there.
  13. It is ridiculous isn't it...you can put in road names which is fine unless of course you are looking for 'high street' or 'london road' etc Quite happy having my Garmin wedged in the cubby hole
  14. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Milltek-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System-Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-2003-onwards-/230673073267?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b52fc473
  15. Yep it does grow on you...looks better 'in the plastic'
  16. I think he means your chin - not the Z Haha ok - nope just put the camera on the ground and took pot luck!
  17. Had some school kids walk past the house earlier...if I am in the front room I can over hear what they say. They must take the same route daily and as I have only just moved to the house this 'mystery car' is still perplexing them. Earlier they walked past saying "I think we just call it a Zed - I dont know what it is, is it a Porsche or a Japanese car - lets just call it the Zed" - I like they way its referred to now as THE Zed Future owners in the making I think...
  18. Yeah I know the front is shot to pieces...so need a new front end sorted out.
  19. ...and had a play in Photoshop - just a front bumper to replace soon and exterior wise just about there with where I want it to be - and I still like the rear badge
  20. coldel

    Handbrake change

    I know, I searched, looked through all the guides sections just to see if i could find something...turned up nowt, then threads pop up everywhere. For the handbrake cover...I was trawling ebay and some fella was selling a new Momo Pit Lane Aluminum one for £20
  21. coldel

    Oil question..

    Change my oil every year on about 10k miles...probably one of the cheapest and best ways to maintain the car Actually my dad and I just did a service on my Zed, we took off the belts and they were pretty worn - worth checking those as well.
  22. Kinda depends if you are in the car at the time or not
  23. At 350 quid buy them straight away for 600. No idea what they are like but might work if you have low budget and want 19s? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/deep-dish-wheels-bmw-350z-/320758704176?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item4aaeb56830
  24. Haha shocking effort at Ferrarri I have to say the 458 is probably the best looking Ferrari in a long time...the Spider looks even better
  25. I have a momo handbrake and boot enroute, wondered if anyone has a guide for fitting to a Zed? I remember chatting with Graham and he said that once you fit it the old handbrake cover is pretty much done and needs to be thrown away, so want to make sure I get this right first time
×
×
  • Create New...