Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Whilst moving house I used dongles, tried 3 and Vodafone, 3 was pretty awesome actually it ran at very high speeds for a dongle. Vodafone got less reception and was slower - obviously depends where you are but found 3 worked better for me in both Putney and Windsor.
  2. coldel

    VQ35HR Engine

    He ha asked about a HR motor in the 1st post on this thread, So I thought it ws to fit a HR in a DE car , looking at his Avatar looks like his is a DE car. Nah he posted on another thread about it and it's an hr car he has. It's drinking oil and smoking badly Alcoholics Annonymous and a pack of Nicotine patches then? Actually mine has started to take a little more oil than usual...nothing serious but certainly needing a bit more topping up than 8k miles ago and mine currently stands at 50k on the clock.
  3. £26! Bargain that!
  4. Do post when you do, my fuel gauge is rubbish, just moves randomly up and down as I drive along occasionally giving me heart attacks by suddenly dropping to empty and putting the warning light on about 50 miles after putting 30 quids worth of petrol in. Probably need to change the fuel sender unit I think?
  5. Not entirely sure what the point of that list is really...hope they didn't spend too much tears, blood and sweat!
  6. Actually I just You Tubed an Invidia Gemini and its sounds AMAZING
  7. Looks utterly stunning
  8. Awesome
  9. But can arrange fitting at 'additional cost'... ...I wonder how much
  10. ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-full-body-kit-/120776580974?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1ed85f6e
  11. coldel

    The Perfect 370z

    Wheels are shocking, and just too low - actually, its hideous!
  12. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320765863094&category=72231&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619
  13. Stand and watch whilst holding a clip board and pretend to tick and cross things as they work - occasionally switch to a red pen whilst shaking your head and tutting see what they do...
  14. coldel

    Intake Hoses

    Yeah the Stillen filter is a mare fitting as well, very tight fit, its a faff unscrewing everything!
  15. coldel

    Intake Hoses

    I wonder how it would have affected it if the MAF was 180 degrees from original position..? If it doesn't like being at the top of the pipe will it react in a normal way if the MAF was on the left of the pipe as you look at it, then your wires would be very tidy
  16. I am still dumbstruck someone would actually run the car without an air filter Such bad luck mate...fingers crossed there is nothing seriously up with the car.
  17. coldel

    Intake Hoses

    Don't scare me mate! Otherwise I am going home and making that MAF sensor fit!
  18. My discs were changed on the car about 6 months before I bought it, so would have been around the 40k mark I guess?
  19. coldel

    Intake Hoses

    Excellent, I had to put my MAF sensor in that position as the Stillen intake wouldnt allow it to fit on the side as before!
  20. Thats a shocker mate, I have never heard of something like that happening before. But yes you just wouldn't naturally check the air filter is IN THERE before driving your new car away!
  21. I have tried a lot of stuff...best results so far with Megs Ultimate Compound, came up stunning. My car has a few scratches in it so have to be careful of polish that fills them with white stuff!
  22. Personally I don't like the RAYS and wasn't that bothered about paying extra to get a car with them on. Always had the intention to get some aftermarket 19s I do use the cruise a lot though, fuel saver on the motorways and a nice thing to have on those average speed camera stretches!
  23. Stunning photo that
  24. coldel

    Intake Hoses

    Out of interest, how would it affect the drive of the car in that position?
  25. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-exhaust-/320766369472?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aaf2a5ec0
×
×
  • Create New...