Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Problem with momo is that its not a screw on type, you need to fit a rubber spacer on the gear shaft and put in three supporting screws through the gear knob to secure in place. Its a right faff and whilst securing the screws I managed to break the thread on one of the holes, so I got a securing screw stuck in there and its held on by the other two, tightened right up, no rattles but will be a sod to get off again!
  2. What about a VX220 turbo? Great standard but throw a little bit of money at it and your looking at 250bhp in a car that weighs as must as a moist flannel. Was driving in this morning and thought to myself I should suggest a VX220T 0-60 in something like four and a half seconds, a very rapid and fun car. A mate of mine took his westfield up to a track a month or so ago and said he saw these things beating everything on the track Porsches the lot.
  3. Well...I ordered a momo matching gear knob to go with the handbrake I have and put it on last night, took me an hour and a half plus errors and things broken and swearing, just to put a gear knob on no way can I do a handbrake based on that lousy performance!
  4. The question got the expected answer really, no offence meant...this is definitely Nissan territory and should be done via the official channels.
  5. I saw this at the cinema, remember at the time people saying a fair bit was cut out. So might snap up the blue ray and watch again, lights down, surround sound cranked up. I remember growing up and loving motor racing from a young age, Senna was always up there, I remember him lapping round one race and a young irishman called Eddie Irvine holding him up, took Senna a while to get past and when he did let his guard down and Irvine retook him! Senna was going mental and after the race charged down the pitlane and had 'a physical altercation' with Irvine...super stuff from both sides there. I was watching on TV when he died, Murray Walker in pieces on the commentary, just couldnt believe it.
  6. Chesterfield rocks when it comes to financial debates
  7. How did you know you used to know...
  8. Anyone else lived in France? We have it easy here...when I was living there each pay slip I got each month with something like 35 deductions listed out, from basic council style tax all the way through to taxes for 'social enjoyment' Then of course I had to save some of my earnings to pay income tax the following year which is paid one year in leau of earning, which is estimated three times during the following year, which you have to pay each time, so on first estimate (you pay it out in three installments), I start paying it off, then they adjust it, so installments change, then assessed again and sometimes I have overpaid so I have to fill out about five forms to get the rebate, the following year. I left France in 2009, I still get sent demands for income tax for working in France in 2010 when I queried it with the French tax department they told me not to worry, they don't know how to stop it in the system, just ignore it Believe me, you don't know how easy we have it here
  9. http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/esc/esc.htm
  10. I heard a good piece of advice regarding cabin squeeks and rattles, use some pledge and plosh the interior getting right into the nooks and crannies. It smells for a while but stops the plastics rubbing.
  11. 'nuff said I guess!
  12. EPRacing on here have a few bits...I saw Chris also link madmotors for something the other day who have tonnes of kits, not sure how reputable madmotors kits are though?
  13. Some options on winter wheels - 17s 99p no reserve http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-wheels-/110759994286?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item19c9cf63ae ONE nismo side skirt?!?!? 99p no reserve http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Nissan-350Z-Driver-side-Nismo-Side-Skirt-/120795968040?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c20003228 Amuse style carbon wing 99p no reserve http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-amuse-style-carbon-fibre-spoiler-/320777814633?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aafd90269
  14. Happy Birthday Vik! :kicking
  15. How much do you think the repair job would be?
×
×
  • Create New...