Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. You may have to be moving fast to see that Zed close up But he would keep up with us though Chris
  2. I think you Philosinorsinihillyphilliphcation could be malfunctioning:)
  3. So you don't put forum flyers on cars then Dip?
  4. What he said. but I need the seats in the reclined position Arran otherwise I cant get under the side bolster that needs the operation. I will be there when you do it so no worries. I have a nice Marrigold yellow to try out if you want? And stop knocking the phone. my iPad is always double posting on here. I just don' think the Android can handle the forum!
  5. I thought you had recently just had an expensive overpriced full service and if my memory serves me right. Did you not ask for the brake fluid to be changed? If I may ask just what exactly did you get done for you money Dip? Holy crap! He's back from the dead! back to the forum! What's that got to do with it? Chris just didn't have any super ate blue stuff in case we lost some. All he had was Motul. What I got for my money I believe was a P2 with a brake fluid change. With regards to price I've realised that other places are more competitive. I was told up front what the price was, I just didn't realise when booking it that other places were 30% cheaper. Also I won't mention where I got it done as that's bad game. My fault for paying over the odds but we all learn sometime. Must have got you mixed up with someone else and I don't recal asking you were you had it done? Nothings changed I see.
  6. I thought you had recently just had an expensive overpriced full service and if my memory serves me right. Did you not ask for the brake fluid to be changed? If I may ask just what exactly did you get done for you money Dip?
  7. Thanks for the punts guys. Looks like its got leprosy. PM on way.
×
×
  • Create New...