Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Anybody fancy gatecrashing? What a bummer mt train does not arrive till 19:00 hrs on 26th:(
  2. Not in this case. It deserves to be matt Rosso Red.
  3. Oh! I thought they were your Dyno Plot!!
  4. Mob!! That's very cockney. I will have you know that we Surrey boys are the Real Deal!!
  5. NO NO NO NO NO!!! RED RED RED:)
  6. new place opened beginning of the year on the barfield trading estate near Chessington Zoo They put a new roof with glass window on a boxster for me for £750. It was a promotion deal but it answeres the question. they do roofs and are near you:) Cant remember the name but Google it.
  7. OUCH !!!
  8. Taras has it at the moment and I think that chap Octet is trying to nick my S/C But he will have to go under due to the bonnet fastenings:)
  9. I never noticed it lol!!
  10. Don't you fancy them Peter? I was thinking about a water feature for the fish tank:) Cant open my bonnet can I? Abbey welded it shut!!!
  11. Stick them in the forsale section. However I think you will get a better responce from ebay!
  12. They use really good quality Italian leather. If you go on there website can you recongnise the Zed in the pictures?
  13. 4RE Leather

    Duel or not?

    What the hell are you drinking? Leather restorer I think What ever Franky and Benny at Dorking slipped into my Coke this lunch time!
  14. 4RE Leather

    Duel or not?

    What the hell are you drinking? It's the meds Lexx honest lol. Interesting post though and anther snippet of good info:)
  15. 4RE Leather

    Duel or not?

    Name that PMer!! It's all new to me:)
  16. Its the old saying. Getting to the top is the easy bit. It's staying there thats hard!!!
  17. Stop winding him up!!!
  18. No no no. It needs to be Matt but the chrome can be shiney chrome:) Ipooo is brown!!
  19. I think thats jolly rude old sport!!
  20. Matt Rosso Red or else!!!!
  21. Most definately!!! Stick the megans on fleabay!!!
  22. You are talking about a car arn't you! Sounds like a script from Sexcetera!!
  23. Eventually I would like to dump the spacers and get a rim that will take a 295+ if possible. Not fussed about the 18or 19" just the more rubber on the road the better in my book!
  24. After reading through this thread I will never sell my car on here!! Might raffle it though and charge £1 a question. You lot scare me!!
×
×
  • Create New...