Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    Photoshop help #2

    too much hair ?
  2. what would be the point in taking over someone else lease deal - there appears to be no financial incentive at all and your driving a "2nd hand" car - the main point of a lease (well one of them anyway)
  3. and thats why you're thrice divorced
  4. 1) I cost my cornflakes every morning with lead filings and 99Ron fuel. 2) I cut the grass by pouring petrol over it and setting fire! 3) I chew on wild rabbits as a snack. 4) I blow my tyres up with my mouth. 5) I shave with a bowie knife. 6) I changed my oil and used my teeth to get the sup plug off! 7) I too changed my oil and drank the waste! 8) I eat my dinner with a pitch fork and machete. 9) My cat has been trained to be the local drug dealer 10) I drive a pick up truck. The manliest vehicle in the known universe 11) I am ians cats best customer 12) When servicing my car I don't use ramps, I hold my car up with my knees 13) I wear barbed wire instead of socks 14) I brush my teeth with a wire brush 15) I drink sand 16) I can do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. That's twice as fast as my car. 17) I used hair straighteners to smash my teeth out when I got bored cleaning them. 18) when I cook tea I often cut my own finger off as a snack. 19) I ate Ian's cat because it gives short measures 20) I use sandpaper condoms. 21) I do my own electrical work - stripping wires with my teeth - and leave the supply on whilst doing it. 22) When I do push-ups my body stays still and the earth moves up and down 23) I pop into fine haberdasheries and say "Your hats are less than exceptional." 24) I got into a knife fight. The knife lost 25) I'm a lumber jack and I'm ok, I cut down trees and I wear high heels, suspenders and a bra - I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear papa...............is this the right thread ?
  5. nor any petrol, nor any rubber on the tyres......need i go on
  6. ioneabee

    What to get?

    viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451
  7. why does the quote of 1 lady driver mean that the car is going to be excellent "just because of that" - in my experience (and seeing what some of you sprinkles get up to here) - I'd run a mile if I saw an advert like that
  8. nope - you're quite correct - its either 3 months or 6months rental as a NON-refundable deposit
  9. and after all the miles it put in around the country after that (when it was in for repair)
  10. ahh......but its how you drove those 400yds Yeah, but he's got at least two pictures of you drifting it in Wales christ.....don't tell my missus
  11. ahh......but its how you drove those 400yds
  12. its the 2-3mm difference from inner to outer that was concerning me, not so much how much has dissapeared
  13. Hi all went in for 1st service yesterday and asked them to look at this results of depth of tread Inner Middle Outer N/S Front 7 7 5 O/S Front 7 7 5 O/S Rear 6 6 3 N/S Rear 6 6 3 They stated that the camber was NOT adjustable and the tracking was correct is this correct ? and should I be concerned about the uneven wear as above
  14. yep - works with individuals - scares the hell out of em
  15. 21....yeah right 9 point...possibly £250......not a hope in hell
  16. yes and - It doesn't appear to have affected mine
  17. Hi Paul I do SAP calcs - http://www.sap-calculations.co.uk - (thermal heat losses for new builds, extensions and conversions) - as well as the other job - and because of your type of issue I no longer send out the calc with the invoice !! - the invoice goes out 1st and when its paid, then I hand over the documents. I've used this company to recover debts (very cheap) http://www.thomashiggins.com/ but not on the scale you're talking about I suspect. Unfortunately, this is the way of the construction industry, its build and pay for whats built (in stages) Hope you get it sorted
  18. I do this for the Z - everyone appears gobsmacked that I get 27/28 to the gallon does this count ?
  19. jehosepha ---- why so bloody confusing
  20. I just don't understand the numbering system is a 997 a 911 ???? or is it a 986 or something else ????
  21. let him know I sent you
  22. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-Nissan-3 ... 35bd1187d8 and there's this one in swansea - just seen it (had my 1st service) he's definitely open to offers - he was even suggesting a commission !!! only got 3000 odd miles on it (a bargain)
  23. sorry fellas £287 and there's one other member on here who has it slightly less again age = 46, full no claims, 2 no fault accidents in 5 years
×
×
  • Create New...