Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. is like trying to pull hens teeth strangely enough, he listens whilst I'm teaching him to drive
  2. ioneabee

    ^^ BERK HFC^^

    the welds on my berks look far superior to those so unless quality control has gone south ??? I am NOT an expert !!!
  3. :lol:
  4. She's a bit young for that chat isn't she? I leave that sort of thing to the missus - annyway - forget it - you're too old for her, unless your middle name is saville ?
  5. I wouldn't
  6. in the end I settled with - "if you come home with one half as good as him, I'll be happy"
  7. well................ i think i guessed what it might have been ................ but bloody hell
  8. wow - thats some scenery - shame there's a lady with no top on in the way
  9. from my 9 year old daughter just now as I was scrolling through the site "whats a BBK" - I didn't know how to answer :lol: :lol:
  10. I know - but it's particularly bad at it - others navs that I've got/had are much closer on the original estimate
  11. said route takes 1hr 45min...............when it actually takes 1hr 20 mins etc
  12. 370z oem forged rays ?
  13. do you think they've fixed the timing issue then Will ??
  14. oooer - suits you missis
  15. ioneabee

    Window Tints

  16. ioneabee

    Window Tints

    crikey - I've not heard that one before - thats pretty much everyone on here buggered then its also a bit like someone on here recently said whilst you can SORN your car and even if its parked off the public highway it still MUST be insured - load of old b*llocks - I checked
  17. ioneabee

    Window Tints

    There are a couple of points here 1. the law states 70% - end of 2. as Ekona said so long as you declare them..................but because they are illegal - they will not accept it (or should not) so even if you get your insurance to cover you, they could still attempt to wriggle out of any claim by the fact that they would exceed the legal limit that said, I would still like to do it..............but won't 'cos couldn't afford to lose my insurance cover also agree with cmp999 - a bit of film will NOT impede access to the car by the Brigade - they love playing with their toys and any excuse to make your car into a convertible
  18. I've bought a few cars via ebay and sold a merc C220 on it - no success on the others
  19. my daughter is like that - my wife,..............well 'nother story
  20. am constantly amazed at your and Busters skills - apart from photography - ) but if it was a bus - should be fairly straightforward to track down and claim against their insurance
  21. so ....................... if you're driving, how come you're posting on here - I rickon you be making it all up
  22. yep - but you can see he's warming up to it
  23. permanent ban ? if so - what stops him registering under a different user name
  24. I prefer my beer neat - not watered down
  25. If the beer is not nice........ do we get to do it twice ?
×
×
  • Create New...