Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I cleaned mine on sunday - it now looks like I hadn't touched it for weeks
  2. TT was brilliant in the snow generally drove as if on rails - it was fun, but the 370 IMHO is the better car (just not in the snow) - when running at the edge you're just waiting for the grip to go so that you can grab it back again - its a hoot top end speed - the TT I took as high as I dared - which to be honest was a lot earlier than the 370 - it started to get very light at the front and scarily unresponsive the zed just hunkers down and says "come on, is that all you've got......" downside of the TT was everyone called it a hairdressers car............bloody Clarkson downside of the zed .........its a Datsun which one do I prefer - no contest
  3. you rang
  4. it was Bolitho actually - but could do with Hornblower now as well ................
  5. What part of the country are you based? I wouldn't answer that if I were you Don't you just hate jealous Ex's........ I just don't deal with rejection well
  6. What part of the country are you based? I wouldn't answer that if I were you
  7. is this becoming a linkedin website if so - better throw my hat in as well saying this bit quietly so no-onw really hears or takes notice - Building Control Officer but my other self employed job is SAP-calculations (thermal heat loss calcs) for new buildings and extensions
  8. my friend Adrian has a special name for me...............
  9. you called ?
  10. Brilliant Had to be careful how I worded that incase I upset anyone with our strange sense of humour no chance of that - we all appear to have the same sense of humour................warped
  11. like a man !! - with his back to the wall
  12. I drive mine to work all the time! Only because i cant afford a second car lol but the faces on the people when i turn up at building sites is totally worth it..especially when i step out with my builder boots and harnesses etc... priceless! I catch people like this and send 'em packing
  13. I examine buildings like these ......and then give 'em hell
  14. it sounds similar to what a friend of mine had done 15 (or so) years ago - he fell off a ladder and did some considerable damage. things have moved on I'm sure since he had 2 rods inserted either side of his spine............unfortunately one of them snapped and he is in a far worse position now. As I say (and others) its very individual and a hard choice for you
  15. sorry - spelt it wrong have the males started arriving yet
  16. have the mails started arriving yet ?
  17. Cool a new email to bomb Hope you enjoy all the gay porn sign him up
  18. you're making me feel inadequate now
  19. I take it they're standard sata connectors ?
×
×
  • Create New...