Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Biscuit is your man for wrapping (he's a regular Sir Mixalot) If your a bit of a spod with things like I am and you have no prior experience of spraying things I'd have a good few practices on random bits of plastic before you start destroying the look of your engine. As said I'm a spod too so my only advice is - don't use watercolours
  2. Hi Mat. Nice work
  3. You'll be taking Yakubu off us in the summer too! He's done quite well for you considering his about 42
  4. 2-1 United.........Giggs pulls out a 60 yard dribble and taps one in. As an Everton Fan I obviously loath that fat, granny shagging, treacherous, ginger turd Wayne Rooney but I actually like the Mancs to be honest (they don't call us Bitter Blues for nothing!) Giggs is the player I always wished played for Everton
  5. United......they're the only team with the stones for it - and the only team who deserve it.
  6. Or better still use that UV water that they use to mark goods in case they get stolen. Next time it happens and he gets squirted march the feds round his house with a UV light
  7. Excellent - that means petrol might drop 1p in 4 months... Which will offset 1p off the 4p emergency tax rise some twonk will decide to tackle the deficit
  8. Always sad to see another one go. Without sounding flippant (which is always a risk when typing a question instead of saying it).........what exactly did you think was going to happen with fuel prices when you got it 2 months ago? It wasn't really likely to go down was it - same with the value really.....gas guzzlers are only headed one way Either way - bummer you had to get rid. What have you got now?
  9. Thats a quality price. I had my old Merc serviced at Mercedes once - special offer for the bigger of the 2 services £350..........not bad I thought. 10.30 I get a call - ok Mr Rice, we've looked at the car and it needs the spark plugs and air filter changing as well so that will be £600. You also need a new boot on some joint or another and the power steering reservoir is leaking so in total its £950 ] .......errrm. How about feck off - was the response they received. The bloody car was only worth 4k! My own fault for going to Merc though I guess.
  10. Looks I see you've lost the flagpole off the back too
  11. To be honest you never know who your messing with these days too..........one minute your weeing on someones head and the next your pulling a shank out of your gooch. Its a sad state of affairs where you've got to consider moving but your right......one day its going to push you to far and thats how Mondeo-Man (no offence Zugara! I just mean your average Joe) ends up going crazy ape bonkers and getting sent down.
  12. It was made even better by the fact that the fake present was a night at that hotel.........which was fricking awful! It was like the night of the living dead.......no one was under the age of 50 (and even the 50/60 years olds looked like they were pretty distressed at being there) and they had a Cliff Richard impersonator on who was fully decked out in the Red PVC. I swear at one point he had 3 old boys up to act as the Shadows with him and he was interviewing each of them Cliff (obviously in Cliffs Smashy and Nicey voice) 'So my friend whats your name' Bill 'My naaaames Billlll' Cliff 'Thats beautiful Bill really , yeah yeah. So Bill what are you doing here in this beautiful hotel' Bill 'I've come heerrrreee to diiiiieee. Some body Kiiiiilllll meeeee' Shortly before he keeled over his cardboard guitar and spent the next 2 minutes looking like a poster child for Euthanasia.
  13. Are you expecting them not to find that it needs oil and an oil filter then? Thats probably a grand on its own
  14. £1662 in the end........someones had a bargain there So here's how she came into the family..........and now she's off to pastures new http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUwluGxxP6U
  15. 82 watchers, £1400 and 15 mins left Come on you feckers BIDBIDBIDBID!
  16. get someone to go back over it, it will hurt like hell but you can get more detail in it and get the colour to be more vibrant. looks a bit unfinished, no offense intended I think someones pulling your leg dawg Try searching 'crap tattoos' in google
  17. I'm not personally but a lot out our customers are.........I think it depends where you live and how hard the recession has bitten in that area. Aside from sparks I know a car 'Smart Repairer'.........one week he's got £500 of work - another he's literally home all week. Another bloke is a kitchen fitter but he's scratching round for work. Plumbers on the other hand still seem to be near to impossible to get hold of! Carla's mums fella is a tiler and he's busy all the time - turning work down in some instances.
  18. plenum spacer is usually the first, quickest and cheapest way to round up some ponies........or you could use your engineering skills to forge a turbo out of a block of metal I do hope you mean and not.......
  19. car looks
  20. Scorp is awesome for the money but a custom job might be more exclusive...........depends if you want to risk being different or not
  21. Fooking hell man. Thats a nightmate. Dare we ask why they are targeting you for such cockery? Sounds like they need a good knob glassing in honesty
  22. Im confused!! Adding your missus made it cheaper? And also saying you park it on the street was cheaper than a locked garage??? Effalump and Admiral are the same company though so you'll have the same service issues. To be honest mate you've perhaps had a bad experience with Admiral but every insurance company is as 'tarded as the next. It all depends which drone you end up dealing with. Adding the missus deffo reduces it and so does on street or driveway parking..........your average twocer likes a nice quiet little garage to jimmy open your motor..........middle of the street doesn't provide any cover so the statistics will read that your actually more likely to have your car stolen if you garage it.
  23. Jesus! Isn't it quicker to tie messages to the legs of mice to hand deliver them to other internet users?
  24. I only get 2.98.....which is about enough to read the weather
×
×
  • Create New...