Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I actually will bet you that I buy a zeddish sort of car before to do as well (provided the merc from hell gets back on the road to be chopped in)
  2. Oil changed and me most ridiculously inaccessible air filter cleaned (nice surprise I found a k&n filter lurking in there......pretty clean too). Whilst I need to make it clear that I fully acknowledge that she will break down at some point.......that 4 pot is one really lovely sounding engine!
  3. I'll help him!!!!!
  4. You might be surprised! Limited company financial information is freely floating around the web.........its not as excessive as you might think.
  5. I'd just like to point out that since you first started looking for a zed I've bought a lancer, z4, eclass, Alfa and I'm going to be getting shut of the merc for something else. Get afrigging move on!
  6. Gone in 60 seconds?
  7. Hope you have better luck with your 'cheap' V8 that I have As I said the other day I was considering one of these and the comparative value is unrivalled.
  8. You just did! Come on smudger we're just pulling your leg. As punishment you owe us a 10 second car
  9. Whats the worst that can happen? The Alfa breaks and I have myself a little breakers yard business to start up Merc garage have been notified .......I await their response. They seemed pretty thankful that I was still being reasonable rather than going nuclear at them. Just ordered some oil for the Alfa for a little drop and drink.........£45!!!!!!!! Trust me to find a car that needs 10w60 fully synth oil!
  10. .............unless you win
  11. £270 insurance on the Alfa..........ace! Livingstone's come in trumps again. Incidentially the insurance for a Skyline is £411!!!!!!!!
  12. As any racer smudge........it doens't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile...........winning, is winning.
  13. Were you racing for pink slips or to get the 'package' back to Dom?
  14. Want want want want......sorry rich v8 can kiss my ass http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  15. This is nicerererer http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  16. For this http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 6476894323
  17. Brera?!?!?! (nips off to check merc trade values)
  18. Don't the cops have to have evidence for these kind of things? Why isn't it just his opinion against yours?
  19. More likely than not. Im still convinced its something electrical because of the speed it goes from fine to broken
  20. Dude that is perhaps my favourite analogy of all time
  21. The merc will be fixed.....and when that car breaks........On and on goes the perpetual merry go round of destruction. Bottom line it's got to last until the merc is fixed after that it can do what it likes. Tax and mot until next year and tonnes of history. Will i must admit its a lovely sounding engine for a 4 pot. It's the newer version of the tspark so supposed to be more economical and more reliable (doing 40 mpg on the motorway) Enevitabley it will break but the question is when!
  22. Any how am I to transverse our fair isle to get the car to these experts!?! Problem solved anyway.....see new thread
  23. And here it is Do I ever learn.........it would seem not. Alfa 156 2l JTS 167bhp turismo. Just had the mega expensive service (Cambelt, water pump, radiator), full service history, 93k........for the princely sum of 800 To solve a petrolheads problems you need a petrol heads car. Another scratch........itched
  24. Aye I suppose Dan. It's just both times its been fixed now it's driven perfectly without a hint of a problem and then its just gone completely. If the whole box isn't changed out I'm not sure i'll be able to trust it on antthing over a 10 mile journey!
×
×
  • Create New...