Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I don't know, there were some good moves today. As I said above, Massa on Senna was a bit hair raising - for Massa more than anyone else - pretty lucky that when he caught it he just happened to be on the apex for the next corner.
  2. The "Soft Foam" round yellow things? Or o they do a special tyre gel applicator? Actually, why didn't I Google that!
  3. Good stuff, easy to apply but always seems to leave my hands oily no matter how I apply it... maybe I should try a brush.
  4. How loud and droney is the Kakimoto exhaust? I quite like the simplistic design.
  5. Sometimes I hate living in the UK.
  6. What light?
  7. No need for the those girl to be quite so aggressive and rude is there You're obviously not a bum or leg man Graham? Good spot.
  8. Yep, lets go with that.
  9. May 2013, it's all in hand Thanks, I couldn't remember what month the last 1 was.
  10. Darren, are you really dropped about 60mm? I've had 2 responses (1 via PM) to the below thread and the OEM height is about 670. viewtopic.php?f=100&t=66124
  11. Thanks Mick (and the Papa for PMing me), I'll get you guys a beer at the next Wales meet. Darren, is your car really dropped by about 60mm?!?
  12. Hi All, Could anyone do me a quick favour? In relation to this post by Daz: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=55095&p=948524#p948524 Please could someone with OEM suspension and a tape measure take the same measurement to figure out the drop? (i.e: your measurement - Daz's measurement). Thanks in advance, Haydn.
  13. I nominate Haydn as fan club secretary As long as that just means I have to make a few cups of tea and show my breasts of I reckon that could work.
  14. HaydnH

    JAE 2012

    I'd be up for a 350Z-UK JAE stand, I haven't been since going with IMOC 10+ years ago.
  15. So when's the next 1?
  16. F1 turn1/2? That's the name of the cocktail bar in the bottom of the Fullerton hotel right? Actually, for anyone over there, the bar at the top of the Fullerton Bay by the pool is nice. (That's not the old post office Fullerton, it's the other one just over the road).
  17. It's always a shame when a driver does a perfect job all weekend and reliability lets him down during the race. That move by Massa on Senna...
  18. Good point, if I ever sell my Zed surely that would make it worth £100k at least?
  19. The one you bought is more expensive than the branded one just because it has "Apple iPhone 5" in the ebay title!
  20. Brands isn't far away, I'd happily pop along... maybe we could start a TLM supporters club?
  21. You realise that's just a 1A USB port? It's the same as this except it has the words "Apple iPhone 5" in the title and costs 1.5 times as much: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BELKIN-12V-DC ... 2740994%26
  22. Damn I missed the fun.
  23. viewtopic.php?f=165&t=48460
  24. I thought that was yours, looked tidy. The rear is the Chargespeed rear bumper, e.g:
  25. Rob, which Z was yours?
×
×
  • Create New...