Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. Try in the meet section. Look for your area.
  2. I thought James changed it from my to his.
  3. It's actually real? I thought it was a concept. Google!
  4. Fixed that for you. I don't get that. They are his items.
  5. Thanx for wasting a minute of my life!
  6. So much want!
  7. 325 with uprev, cats, exhaust and cosworth panel filter. However Clown got 324 with just the cosworth panel filter and invidia exhaust.
  8. Just cos you have money doesn't mean you go for an iPhone. A lot of people with no money have the iPhone. They just get into debt to keep up with the Jones's. I appreciate Apple and their I phones but they're clearly not for me. I love the customisability of Android.
  9. I had a phone about 5 years ago with fingerprint recognition. Not new stuff.
  10. Is it worth doing? Yes but then also get the exhaust changed and then get it upreved. With regards to the bonnet...
  11. Is getting way too excited for the Wales Trip :D

  12. So looking forward to JapFEST! :D

  13. all delivered, now to get it all installed, roll on Tuesday 16th April! :D

  14. is still waiting... hurry up please!

  15. I love it when a plan comes together!

  16. My head and wallet hurts! So many wants, but what do to first?

  17. has bought a Meguiars G220 DA polisher

  18. has booked his room for the Wales 2013 meet!

  19. missing my baby. can't wait to pick her up 2mrw! too long without!

    1. wizard

      wizard

      where was it?

×
×
  • Create New...