Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. Not the titanium version though.
  2. Rare as anything but great if you can find it.
  3. You do know that you have to unregister the hu from the car before you can then use it in another one. Every Bose unit is linked to the ECU. So it's not just as simple as plug and play.
  4. Oh really. My bad. Thought it'd be the springs.
  5. If you're going to track it, I'd suggest going for coilovers. I had teins and it made my car feel wallowy. On the road she was fine at high speeds just not on track.
  6. Definitely Kaizer
  7. https://www.thenational.ae/uae/transport/exclusive-dubai-tourist-who-racked-up-dh175-000-in-fines-in-rented-lamborghini-finally-pays-speeding-tickets-1.760654 He finally paid. Well some of it. They agreed on a discounted rate.
  8. Only got himself to blame. I don't think he should be allowed to get away with it.
  9. Oh wow. What an excuse! How pathetically stupid is this guy? Kinda figures with this next quote "He is out of work at the minute and went to Dubai to visit friends." Who goes to Dubai when they're unemployed?!? Anyways here is the link... Welsh tourist 'stuck in Dubai' over £36k speeding fine https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45119366
  10. As Ekona said, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 is the way to go. Best tyre I've ever tried. Yes you could ever Goodyear eagle gsd3 as it's cheaper but still not as good. Mps4 is worth the extra money.
  11. I'm sure it's supposed to be 7 years max otherwise the tyre starts to degrade.
  12. Wales, Wales, Wales!!!

  13. Bring on the winter!!! Pls.

  14. Is getting way too excited for the Wales Trip :D

  15. So looking forward to JapFEST! :D

  16. all delivered, now to get it all installed, roll on Tuesday 16th April! :D

  17. is still waiting... hurry up please!

  18. I love it when a plan comes together!

  19. My head and wallet hurts! So many wants, but what do to first?

  20. has bought a Meguiars G220 DA polisher

×
×
  • Create New...