Jump to content

ShortPaul

Members
  • Posts

    3,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShortPaul

  1. Hi mate, I think your wheels look cool
  2. They look
  3. Hi mate, yes I would like to buy a pair of these if that is still possible
  4. Hi mate, I will take Nismo B piller covers if the other member changes his mind
  5. Hi mate, are they sold? if not, I would like to buy them
  6. Not for me mate
  7. Hi mate you have a pm
  8. Hello mate, I think Husky has one for sale
  9. There must be phone number for this problem
  10. Hi mate, can I buy your spare buib please
  11. Hi, are there any forum members supplying red led fog light bulbs I have just removed the fog light, so I am looking for a bulb, can anyone help me out please Cheers Paul
  12. go for it
×
×
  • Create New...