Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. How RUDE! but very true
  2. Everyone comes to their senses eventually
  3. The problem is confined to the car, not the driver before you ask Oh no wasn't even going there Your not alone in that
  4. That must be the most expensive hole drilled since Ashley Cole f< The rest of this post has been censored for legal reasons >
  5. You need a keyboard with a breathalyzer on it
  6. The problem is confined to the car, not the driver before you ask
  7. Go on Dave, push the boat out.... 45p???? No chance, ive already forked out on a gift voucher for poundland!
  8. webuyanyc***.com webuyanyc***.com webuyanyc***.com, any, any, any, any..... webuyanyc***.com, any race, any size, any age, any price, from £50 to £100M! enter your squad number now at.... webuyanyc***.com !!!!
  9. Has anyone actually found a 25p room? It's my anniversary soon and I feel like splashing out, I don't mind where but i'm not paying over 30p for a room! If anyone has found one let me know, the further the better then I get to drive
  10. doogy you are scaring me now, and that really is something to be proud of
  11. Not at all Dave.... I am p1ssing myself here, these post are just sooooooo funny, and I hope its all taken in jest and light entertainment. See you tomorrow. BTW, all jokes aside, i will have the buffer for anyone to have a look at... We will all have to try harder then As for tomorrow hope the weather improves not great here just now
  12. If the OP goes vegan don't all GT's have the finest moohair seats?
  13. Gotta be in it to win it...... Read some of my threads and al will be come clear... Bodybuilder? Nagh! But i do like being in the BUFF...... Suddenly remembered somewhere I have to be tomorrow and it's nowhere near Horsham!
  14. True and you never see a vegetarian pig, just ask Brick from Snatch
  15. I wouldn't worry about it not having a massive HD, external ones are pretty cheap and you have the advantage that if the laptop goes bang you just unplug and you haven't lost anything I always have an external plugged into my PC's and have them automatically backup to it so I never loose a thing! Also if you clog up a PC, especially a laptop with thousands of mp3s and pics all you do is sloooow it down..... Just my opinion anyway....
  16. I wouldn't worry about it not having a massive HD, external ones are pretty cheap and you have the advantage that if the laptop goes bang you just unplug and you haven't lost anything I always have an external plugged into my PC's and have them automatically backup to it so I never loose a thing!
  17. Is it true Zugara is a bodybuilder, someone said he looked quite buff
  18. Fair enough, it was pub talk I'm sure if you kept on just putting it back on the fines would get steeper though wouldn't they I have a Leon with FR57 EON spaced out as FR5 7EON, but with legal lettering, if I got stopped then fair enough I have another original plate, it has its first MOT in december should I be worried? Interestingly we have ANPR system at work with electronic gates and I have tried everything to get the Leon plate to work but it wont.... so you can see why people do get stopped I guess, there was a rumour they were gonna put ANPR on all London buses front and back, good idea I reckon....
  19. Surely meats will be off the agenda
  20. Once went to my brothers for Christmas dinner, risoles My daughter went vegan in her teens (as many do) but that ended one sunday morning when I was making a bacon sandwich and turned round to see her chomping it down Fair play though, as long it is for the right reasons and not just appearances, my brother has just bought a Prius to sit in his drive...
  21. Zmanalex where else? Nissan price £450 Zmanalex price... about a third of that I think from memory (it was an impulse purchase )
  22. To be honest its a no brainer for any copper who is bored to pull you over and i'm pretty sure they have heard "i'm on my way home from a show and forgot to take the show plates off" quite a few times Also is it true if you are caught 3 times for the same offence your car can be seized and crushed?
  23. After all the comments about Azure being the best colour for a Z and saying that Gunmetal looks like they stopped with the primer coat.... I had a complete change of heart and decided to give my Azure a quick change.... Before - and.... After - I do however have some sad news to report for stubby owners.... Replacing your stock aerial with a stubby one can cause erectile dysfunction....
  24. In a word, yes
×
×
  • Create New...