Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You are soooooo not funny
  2. ME! hahahahaha I will find a moderator to do the draw once we have 23 names and you have been paid by everyone. Craig I demand a video draw and proof that all the names go in
  3. Thanks you and goodnight..... I'm here all week
  4. I bet the suspension is pretty stiff on that
  5. Yeah the single letter ones are a bit dearer... I was looking for N17 DMG but some bugger already has it!
  6. You should have a look on the dvla site a nice one that hides the year of the car with initials start at £250... Unless your initials are jag or bad or something similar... Then you are screwed! If your name is Charles Ulysses Muttonchops I would not advise one with initials though
  7. I was trying to spell it in Scottish
  8. Yes but as you are the pimp Daddy of the Club you have the final say
  9. Awwwe it's been emotional Anyway I found you a personalised plate
  10. I agree, the damn syncro-rev is killing my mpg Jealous much It sounded pants on Sunday when I was following him... and if it matches the revs then it isn't proper driving anyway And I am not jealous either
  11. Poor Saffy But I actually feel more sorry for the gritter lorry driver if you ever find him
  12. I say he can be an Honoury member a bit like Zugara... Paul did help to fit mine and even though hes a Tuba on the back of his car he is still allowed to be a member... Did you want to join our 'other' club Darren http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42832&hilit=brokeback
  13. didn't you win my last competition of a copy of bonsai magazine Who me
  14. Any excuse cos I quite like Katie White http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN4YMli-Esw
  15. Mate, why did you XXXXX your name at the top and then put your full name at the bottom
  16. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave Although I just saw these on eBay for £2.99 buy it now free p&p
  17. Surely you have seen worse I know I have
  18. Seeing as it doesn't have a 'D' in it... or maybe I used to be 'Fiona' In my case it is "For The Win" Can also stand for "F*** The World" I think it is fairly subtle if you know what it means then it means something, otherwise it doesn't My 'Other' car has a personalised plate too It is a Leon FR
  19. A guy I worked with once got his very first 'nice' car a Hyundai Accent I believe Everyone was admiring it when I pointed out the Number Plater - WN55 KER
  20. It's an old pic... notice lack of snow or ice
  21. Everyone I spoke to on here said to avoid EBC rotors can't say I have changed my mind any reading all of this thread...
  22. PRIVATE PLATES FTW !
  23. mememememememememememememememe Loved it since the first series
×
×
  • Create New...