Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Black does look the best when clean I will admit but it also stays clean the least amount of time Azure looks good even when it is rotten, which is good for some people
  2. How much is it... not that I am thinking about it at all...
  3. That's great, do they do adult sizes
  4. I want one of these though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoUL_bIotw
  5. That does look very very cool Not sure about the low rent noises when it auto locks and unlocks, sounds like a cheapo tetris game I am also so glad I have a 350 Zed and not a 350 Zee
  6. Tiff I think they should just get an ex F1 driver if they can afford one Nigel Mansell must need the cash as he is doing commercials
  7. It isn't a remote start though is it? It is a keyless system so you open the car as normal and put the key in your pocket then foot on the clutch and hit the button Very cool but what if you left the car unlocked as the Zed doesn't remotely lock, someone could just get in and drive away Unless the system has an auto lock system for the forgetful it would be risky. Still looks very cool though
  8. Another recommendation for Abbey
  9. Congratulations You must be so happy to be keeping the Zed Oh and for becoming a Dad too I am trying to remember what it was like being a Dad for the first time but as it was nearly 24 years ago I am struggling I loved it when my 2 were little, I wish they would hurry up and give me some Grandkids
  10. Really enjoyed it, back to a winning formula I would have any of the 3 i'm not fussy
  11. Is it 135cm for both side that sounds about right to me...
  12. Took my Zed out today, first time since Friday so now it has no snow on it at all
  13. Anyway you have no friends
  14. Jim I thought you would know how to copy and paste thats how I do it now... And I found my stockings, I forgot I hung them up for Santa to fill on Friday night
  15. Is there a version with subtitles as I do like the tune
  16. Ha Ha Mind you I PM'ed CS when I tried to put mine on so I didn't look a complete knob on the forum I have realised in the last few months though that I should just accept the fact that I am
  17. Yeah It is a pain, especially to those who are popular and also to me
  18. Has a bit of a big nose.....
  19. Best colour Did you put the Z badges on? First subtle mod
  20. My Seat Leon is the dogs danglies in the snow, never got stuck and never given me any moments, apart from the traction control coming on every now and again thats it. All how you drive though, it has a huge turbo and if I drove it 'normally' I would be in a ditch somewhere, but nice and smooth and its great Im sure the Zed wouldn't be as good but would be useable, but I don't need to risk it so I won't. Had it booked in for an upRev tomorrow but thats gonna have to wait till the new year now... and I am driving the missus to work and picking her up everyday just so I can use the Leon for my commute
  21. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/iGO8-GPS-NAVIGATION-SOFTWARE-UK-Europe-Latest-/120661864422?pt=UK_CE_GPS_Accessories_Software_ET&hash=item1c1801efe6#ht_1108wt_1139 Or download from a torrent with a cracked version of ezrider.exe
  22. Despite quite a long petition Glad your car has a new owner at last and welcome to the club There are quite a few bikers on here but maybe not in this weather
  23. Nice tune.... didn't understand one single word though
  24. Good find Jim, I can reveal the constructors though......
×
×
  • Create New...