Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. My current tv is a Samsung 46" LED, well over a year old now so horrendously out of date but superb picture and it will play pretty much any file on USB or wirelessly
  2. Yep the days of needing media players etc are gone, buy a new TV and everything will stream to it wirelessly
  3. your best bet is to place an order at http://www.uselessmods.pl - finest polish plenums on demand. Damn I clicked on that I read it as use less mods What about powder coating the plenum? Can't see that would cost too much and you could have it any colour you like
  4. SOLD to a member on the Forum, glad it's in another 350z
  5. Oooh what did you get? I got a pioneer f900bt which looks identical to the one you used to have... Nice Would look better with a fascia
  6. Yeah I agree but then there is the whole assisted suicide debate, is it ok to help someone with there 'choice' that's where it becomes really messy legally... I think things will change I am sure, why if we can fight for people's right to live, can we not fight for people's right to die.
  7. Noooo that would be the best bit Especially if they were running a red light too
  8. Erm I can see the wheels Bit like Harry Potter having an invisibility snood.....
  9. Using the word 'vegetable' as a description in the first post is ok then I guess If he adequately described to his partner what his definition of a vegetable is then I see no reason to change that. Edited to give correct name just to stop the usual trolls/overly PC members complaining Thanks Chris, and if by having a mentally handicapped relative makes me OVERLY PC by complaining about that word then you can all **** off
  10. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-370Z-BLACK-Z-BADGE-EMBLEM-FAIRLADY-NISMO-/180824094484?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a19f4b714#ht_1653wt_1122 7 Available Can't see anyone doing them for less, I paid about that 2 years ago for satin ones.....
  11. They will fit it no bother, be aware it is not cheap though Hmm, well it's either that or i buy one and get my mate who owns a garage to fit it (mates rates ) Been looking at the Motordyne one on tarmacs site, would you recommend? I didn't mean Abbey are a rip off I just meant it is a good hours labour job that's all, if you have a competent mate then I would get one bought as cheap as you can and get him to fit it although you may be able to get a good deal from Abbey if you are buying the spacer from them, fitting it and getting an upRev all at the same time
  12. As it's a cheap job I would mention this thread and they might see it as a good bit of publicity hopefully Can't see it being much more than a £50 or if you know someone a lot less like Chris & Mark have said...
  13. Using the word 'vegetable' as a description in the first post is ok then I guess
  14. They will fit it no bother, be aware it is not cheap though
  15. Yeah I get your point depends what warranty they supply I guess.... I suppose if you only do 300 miles a year then waiting for it to get sorted isn't going to be too painful.....
  16. Found this but you probably already saw it if you googled.... "Got sport back this morning, was in for 3 days. 2 faults on ESP system. One being a comms fault and the second was eventually found to be a faulty "G" sensor (yaw). Fingers crossed all sorted. To be fair to dealership, they gave wife a loan car (Swift Sport) and they phoned every day with updates and progress, and feedback they were getting from Suzuki UK. No hassles, very polite and nothing was any trouble for them, impressed. Just hope it is sorted now." Doesn't mention what the 'common' fault is though
  17. I know what you mean, I went on a well know Seat forum to ask about some lights for me Leon.... "get dis wkd HID kit"
  18. If the exhaust isn't damaged why wouldn't you just get the bracket welded back on, can't see it would be very expensive Even if you contact Buddy Club and they agree to replace it then you have the hassle of taking that one off and getting another one on when that could surely be welded on the car... Anyway hope you get it sorted, I always thought the welds you could see i.e. round the tips and backbox were incredibly sexy on my BC
  19. Oh there was sound just not sure the average Daily Mail reader would have approved
  20. Audio gone now
  21. Check out the utube link on this page (NSFW) Someone at the Daily Mail made a booboo linking to uTube... don't they realise they can be edited http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2113788/Manchester-City-fan-cries-Swansea.html It contains a couple of c***'s and quite a few f***'s
  22. Luckily my TV has USB and network connections so no need for a media player
  23. Seeing as you are thinking of changing your HU (Other thread) I would steer clear of a BT adapter and get a HU with BT integrated, you won't be able to answer a call from the steering wheel but in general it will work better and with more handsets
  24. Mark, Depends on the year of your Zed as to which Fascia you need. Any specific questions ask away
  25. No decent Suzuki forums then Makes you appreciate this place huh
×
×
  • Create New...