Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Kept that quiet, mind you when I get to your age I won't be shouting it from the rooftops either Sorry I missed the thread, hope you had a good one
  2. Colin (Ebized) = clipboard + hi-viz
  3. I take off my Tshirt when I shave, it makes me feel more manly
  4. 1 - open bonnet 2 - take picture of engine with supporting mods to actually go the speeds you say you were 3 - take the respect and appreciation from many members on here for your efforts or Drive your standard Zed with it's puny brakes as fast as you can and keep trolling Either way please don't stop posting as it is more amusing than the usual threads on here
  5. No I've got no 3d option Please detail your operating system & spec and then system support will look into the issue i.e. SpursMadDave - OS - Window 7 Ultimate 64bit Spec - A graphics card post 1997 capable of rendering 3D images
  6. Maybe you need to get another 3dfx Voodoo 3 and run in SLI mode
  7. I use chrome anyway Ditto but I just downloaded Firefox to try it out I have FF12 and it works
  8. Your gas struts may need refilling, you can also take the weight out of the boot lid to make it lighter Damn you and your superior keyboard skills Mike
×
×
  • Create New...